TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2014 Model S 85 w/ AP1

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by arags01, Sep 8, 2017.

1. arags01

arags01 Member

Hi folks,

I have posted my car locally on craigslist in SF but wanted to gauge some interest here. Short story.. I purchased this vehicle last week from a private party (Tesla engineer) and surprised my wife:) But guess what? While I knew she wanted a white Tesla, I thought that just getting her a Tesla would be good enough. But she really wants me to get a pearl white only and hence the listing with a lot of hesitation!

2014 Tesla Model S85 w/AP1 (FYI.. even if it doesn't show autopilot, this is a Dec 2014 build (VIN P61404) and AP is enabled and fully functional)

I can share more information or even do a phone call with you so please send me a private message and we can take it from there.

AR

2. Msj484

Msj484 Member

Very interested and local. Please PM as much information as possible; since the CL listing had limited info. Thanks.

3. arags01

arags01 Member

Can you share your phone number and I can call you?

4. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

Why don't you just paint it white?

5. arags01

arags01 Member

Thought about it as an option or even vinyl wrap. But will see if there is any interest here before going that route.

6. arags01

arags01 Member

55K as indicated in the craigslist ad.

7. arags01

arags01 Member

Price dropped to 53K. Can't do any lower and its a great price for an amazing car.

8. arags01

arags01 Member

Any interest at 53K? Otherwise, I'll just keep and happily drive it for now:) I am also having brand new 4 Primacy tires installed at Tesla this weekend.

AR

9. arags01

arags01 Member

Didn't realize the listing was dead. Here's the link to my local craigslist ad in San Francisco Bay Area. I've had a few local showings to date. To summarize, this is a 2014 Model S85 with AP1 enabled.

2014 Tesla Model S85 w/AP1

10. Kosh

Kosh Member

The craigslist ad seams to be down.

Still for sale?