Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S 85 w/ AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,

I have posted my car locally on craigslist in SF but wanted to gauge some interest here. Short story.. I purchased this vehicle last week from a private party (Tesla engineer) and surprised my wife:) But guess what? While I knew she wanted a white Tesla, I thought that just getting her a Tesla would be good enough. But she really wants me to get a pearl white only and hence the listing with a lot of hesitation!

2014 Tesla Model S85 w/AP1 (FYI.. even if it doesn't show autopilot, this is a Dec 2014 build (VIN P61404) and AP is enabled and fully functional)

I can share more information or even do a phone call with you so please send me a private message and we can take it from there.

AR

Please elaborate........
Please disregard. That doesn't sound like me....not sure what i meant by that comment....
the only thing i can speculate 'i meant' is that high end or high price tagged cars don't necessarily do well on CL because most folks on CL (including yours truly) are trying to find a deal, and won't really look on there for high ticket items.

Anyways, i retract my statement as you may have figured out by now, because advertising on CL is better than not advertising on CL.
good luck with the sale.

Reactions: thegooch49