Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85d 10 year depreciation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys.
Looking at a used 2014 P85d with 55k miles. It’s fully loaded with every option you can include, even ludicrous. What would you estimate the value to fall to from today 50k to 2024 with 100k miles roughly.

Just curious what your thoughts are, these cars are like computers and will become outdated, but perhaps they will plateau at say 15-20k.
Thanks

Guys.
Looking at a used 2014 P85d with 55k miles. It’s fully loaded with every option you can include, even ludicrous. What would you estimate the value to fall to from today 50k to 2024 with 100k miles roughly.

Just curious what your thoughts are, these cars are like computers and will become outdated, but perhaps they will plateau at say 15-20k.
Thanks

I think the floor is about where you suspect it is, $15-20k. Parts value.

Agree. I don’t think it’ll fall to zero. Take a look at the used values of the 2008 Roadster which was priced less than the P85D when new. Not a perfect comparison but still similar cause the P85D has a bit of a cult following due to its suspension and various retrofits. It’s not just a random 60, 70, 75, 85, or 90. I plan to keep mine in the family.