Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S Nav Map SD Card Swap?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finished replacing my failing Nav uSD card today with the Tesla pre-loaded replacement card for $20. It’s worth it not to figure out how to partition and format a industry std card, unless you use Linux. It’s downloading a 2022 data update now
Please let us know if this finally gets the download to finish! The service center likes to swap MCUs... 2022.8.10.1 on MCU1
The card you got was another 16GB? I'm wondering whether the latest update has issues with these small cards...

Please let us know if this finally gets the download to finish! The service center likes to swap MCUs... 2022.8.10.1 on MCU1
The card you got was another 16GB? I'm wondering whether the latest update has issues with these small cards...
I replaced the microSD card (the old one had 8192KB unreadable) and it immediately downloaded 2021 and then 2022 nav data, successfully.

It did successfully download the 2022 Nav update without any issues, using the new 16GB Tesla SD card. I think it is formatted with 2 8GB partition.

Reactions: rotx