Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 P85D+ Loaded (autopilot, 2 sets tires, Tesla cover)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello there,

This is very well aligned with a car that i'm patiently waiting for -- the one thing i don't know is whether or not i would like the + suspension. Any chance I could stop by and take it for a spin? Looks like I'm about 3 hours south of you.

The + suspension is stiffer and the car drives better, but "like a super car"...sorry, no.

Ngng I agree with the release of the roadster and in comparison with supercars of the world, the p85d lacks some luster.

Though as a sleeper car from a stoplight take off, masquerading as a family sedan and with enough cargo space to take long family road trips with car seats, skis, and groceries, I think it stands out in performance when stacked up against other four door passenger cars

Ngng I agree with the release of the roadster and in comparison with supercars of the world, the p85d lacks some luster.

Though as a sleeper car from a stoplight take off, masquerading as a family sedan and with enough cargo space to take long family road trips with car seats, skis, and groceries, I think it stands out in performance when stacked up against other four door passenger cars

Now, I can agree with that :)