Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Hawaii Meet-ups and Events

nanimac

Aloha!
Nov 27, 2012
Oahu
Happy 2016! Starting a new thread to post meet-ups and events. We are now an official TM sanctioned owners club so will have access to their facilities for events!

Some thoughts for the new year....

- Schedule meet-ups for once a quarter
- besides our small meet-ups, participate in at least one car show event (cars and coffee, Oktoberfest, etc)
- do something different - night/sunset cruise, dinner, bbq, scavenger hunt, etc.
- hold at least one event at the SC or Ala Moana store

Please post any other ideas/thoughts...looking forward to another great year of talking Tesla! :smile:

dsmith2189

Aug 18, 2012
see you there...
Yeah, I might be able to find that location using my nav/GPS stuff.
can I use someone elses nav/GPS. mine makes me turn that wheel thingie with my hands. I need some kind of automatic pilot to do the driving for me.

StephenM

Dec 23, 2012
I'm 90% sure I can attend. Just signed up on the website. Sadly, no AP to help me get there though...

StephenM

Dec 23, 2012
Whoever shows up can play with my remote-controlled Tesla :wink:

i actually had a P90D w/ludicrous over the MLK weekend as the service center took my car in for the annual servicing and ran overtime since I added a few things for them to check on. Had a lot of fun

nanimac

Aloha!
Nov 27, 2012
Oahu
i actually had a P90D w/ludicrous over the MLK weekend as the service center took my car in for the annual servicing and ran overtime since I added a few things for them to check on. Had a lot of fun

So you're the reason I couldn't get that loaner car when I brought my car in on Monday!

StephenM

Dec 23, 2012
So you're the reason I couldn't get that loaner car when I brought my car in on Monday!

And I actually got it again, today. My drive unit went kaput while I was in the middle of Waikiki picking up some friends. Tesla service had a flatbed there within 30 minutes, and the blue P90D loaner another 5 minutes after that.
I won't be able to make this event now, either, as something has come up. Bummer on all fronts!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC