Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P100D for sale 79,000 OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased my P100D last October. The vehicle will come with 40 months and 25,000 miles of warranty from Tesla. The vehicle has full self driving pre paid and that upgrade is imminent this year. I put new tires on it within the past 6 months

The car is garaged non smoker in clean condition.

Asking price 79,000 or best offer. I'll try to upload an option sheet. Message me for pics until I can get my phone images to upload.
Thanks
Sam

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190529-181338.png
    Screenshot_20190529-181338.png
    391 KB · Views: 249
The vehicle will come with 40 months and 25,000 miles of warranty from Tesla.

Unless he purchased as CPO I would take the information above to imply that it has 25K miles on it. And those miles were put within 7-8 months time. Which would align with 25K miles & 40 months of warranty remaining.

The only options I see missing are SubZ, Pano and 21" Wheels. Next Gen seats verbiage was replaced with Premium Seats? And Bio Filter is included with the Premium Upgrades Package?

I'm sure someone will chime in if that intel is incorrect. Priced well IMO if it's Accident Free, Clean Title & CarFax. Good luck with sale.

More information please.

How many miles?
Date of build?
VIN? for CarFax Checking,
Location of car?
Is there a lien currently on the car?
Clear or rebranded title?

I'm not sure the date of build but I'm attaching a screen capture and miles. I think I may have calculated the remaining miles on the warranty incorrectly by a few thousand miles. I bought the car from Tesla and it had 15,000 miles.
The title is clear.
Location Orlando, FL
There is no lien on the car; I'm the title holder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190530-012343.png
    Screenshot_20190530-012343.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 182
Unless he purchased as CPO I would take the information above to imply that it has 25K miles on it. And those miles were put within 7-8 months time. Which would align with 25K miles & 40 months of warranty remaining.

The only options I see missing are SubZ, Pano and 21" Wheels. Next Gen seats verbiage was replaced with Premium Seats? And Bio Filter is included with the Premium Upgrades Package?

I'm sure someone will chime in if that intel is incorrect. Priced well IMO if it's Accident Free, Clean Title & CarFax. Good luck with sale.
I purchased the vehicle CPO from Tesla and it had 15,000 mi on it. The seats are the next gen ventilated leather seats.
The car has the bio filter
The car has the body colored roof. My previous P90D had the glass sunroof and I must say I prefer the body colored roof for structural rigidity, interior temperature control and quietness. The metal roof is hands down a more refined experience.

Reactions: Camera-Cruiser
I'm not sure the date of build but I'm attaching a screen capture and miles. I think I may have calculated the remaining miles on the warranty incorrectly by a few thousand miles. I bought the car from Tesla and it had 15,000 miles.
The title is clear.
Location Orlando, FL
There is no lien on the car; I'm the title holder.
Man I wish I was ready to buy!

Make me an offer

If you want to buy the car for 69000 today. The deal is done. That is my personal car I bought from pre owned from Tesla. It is has no known mechanical issues and I've driven it 20,000 miles. Everyone who has seen the car in person comments how beautiful it is. My good friend liked it so much that he traded in his BMW and bought one similar from Tesla.
I have never had an accident and as far as I knew when buying the car from Tesla, the car had no known issues. This report appears to have popped up after I purchased the car. When I listed the car on eBay the autocheck was provided automatically. Some people following the auction pointed out the autocheck report so last night I lowered the price to stimulate a sale.

Somehow I now have a car with a bad reputation. I paid Tesla +$90k for the car but now must bear the financial burden of the autocheck.

The car literally drives perfect. I'm not here to mislead anyone.

• Informative
Reactions: Don TLR
Interior pictures would be helpful for the sale.

09/26/2018 PACIFIC SW REGION Auto Auction AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS STRUCTURAL DAMAGE

So, the car is listed as an auction sale. In this case - is Supercharging turned on with the car? Does the car get software updates? Is the title a clean title, or a rebuilt / salvage title? I'm asking because in many cases a structural damage car sold at auction is something that Tesla will cut off support and cancel the warranty for.

If Tesla did sell you this car, and didn't disclose this kind of history, you probably have grounds for a lawsuit (I'm not a lawyer, consult your lawyer).

Last edited: