Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P90DL - For SALE - Fully loaded, rare black arachnids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Since I will be getting a truck I negotiated a deal with big Toyota dealership in SLC. If anyone is interested, they will give me trade in for a couple hundred below the sell price and then turn around and sell to buyer for the exact sell price. This allows for financing and creating a secure purchase for weary buyers. (they have to show a small profit of a few hundred bucks that I will cover)

Update: Since I will be getting a truck I negotiated a deal with big Toyota dealership in SLC. If anyone is interested, they will give me trade in for a couple hundred below the sell price and then turn around and sell to buyer for the exact sell price. This allows for financing and creating a secure purchase for weary buyers. (they have to show a small profit of a few hundred bucks that I will cover)
That would not be a good deal for the buyer as it prevents the car from ever getting an extended warranty. Extended warranty is blocked if ever sold through a dealer