Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S with AP2 and FSD Paid - Free Unlimited Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if this is true but I've been reading around that AP 2.0 hw is not getting FSD. If true, these "unicorns" are not such a great value after all.

AP2.0 wont be able to do FSD. But, they will upgrade any AP2.0 or later to the new AP3.0 or whatever version AP that will be capable of doing FSD when available. Since here it is already paid , it will be done for free by Tesla.

Reactions: cucubits
I keep getting back to this thread. Finally I've got the go-ahead from the chief (wife) to buy a car and I'm torn between a facelift S or a new 3.
Really really wanted a D but I have a feeling I could get along with something like this too, at least for a while. As I said before I'm also not a fan of the tiny range compared to a new 3 but maaan the S is so pretty. And you're so close...

Can you tell me about the warranty? I saw the picture with ESA options, was any of those purchased and it's included? How long until the current warranty runs out?

Having said that, I'd like to put myself next in line with $45k. I've been on this for a long time and even though the current used S market is all over the place, I don't consider this a low ball offer for this car. If you do, it's all good, feel free to ignore me.

• Love
Reactions: gprabu