Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2016 Model X P90DL Ludacris + White/White Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0D72BF92-5152-4081-B47B-0B3114DF9E33.jpeg
5DFED7A4-8310-4023-9154-8559C154E345.jpeg
444E8939-A561-4401-BC12-C83BE1862E29.jpeg
640009B3-4BD4-4525-B742-9CFC33BAE9FD.jpeg
0E0106C0-5AFF-4D13-9BDF-35DCE21F8934.jpeg
762B083B-90E4-4E87-8445-745C1FA9BBE3.jpeg
B855AC9E-1DF1-4076-903E-30528204DA94.jpeg

This is the cheapest Ludacris Model X in the country. It is priced to move! $62,900 in McKinney TX.

White on white loaded Tesla Model X P90DL with Ludacris Plus. This is an SUV that does zero - 60 in 3 seconds and hauls 6 people, the dog and a bunch of groceries. It is an absolutely amazing vehicle. I’m selling to buy a house.

Key Features

* Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint

* 22” Silver Turbine Wheels

* Ultra White Seats

* Autopilot with convenience features (Autopilot 1)

* Free Supercharging

* Smart Air Suspension

* Ultra High Fidelity Sound

* HEPA Air Filtration System

* Subzero Weather Package

* Heated seats

* Vented seats

* Keyless Entry

* Power Liftgate

* Red Brake Calipers

* Six Seat Interior

* Carbon Fiber Décor

* Black Headliner

Towing Package

72 Amp Fast Charging

Active spoiler

It has 4 years left and unlimited miles on the battery warranty and currently charges to 231 miles. It has 84,000 miles and has a few rock chips and small dings similar to any car with these miles. There is also some curb rash on the 22’s. I’ll reserve judgment from the previous owner, but the car tells you exactly how many inches it is from the curb. It is however in pristine condition inside and has lived its life inside a garage. I don’t think the backseats were ever used. All the seats look fantastic and it has Tesla weather tech style floor mats all around.

If you are an out of state buyer, we can Face Time and do a full walk around of the car. I’ll show you all the little spots that aren’t perfect. It is not a brand new car, but it is very, very nice and will save you a ton. From 3’, it looks perfect.

The door will open itself when you approach, move the seat back for easy entry, unfold the mirrors and start your tunes rockin. When you hit the brake pedal, the seat will adjust to your settings and the door will close by itself. Autopilot is amazing and in general, this car will blow you away.

It is faster than a Lamborghini and incredibly fun to drive.

Clean title in hand and clean Carfax

Please have your finances and permission in order. Leave a number and I’ll call you back.

That's not grammar, it's spelling. You don't even know what grammar is.

Nothing worse than trying to diss someone and making a fool out of yourself.

Your sentence should have a semicolon instead of a comma. "That's not grammar; it’s spelling." The sentence has two independent clauses without a conjunction. That’s grammar. Carry on!

edit to say just having a little fun . . . Lighten up and sorry for the tangent!

Last edited by a moderator:
This car will stream internet radio with LTE. It has Ludacrous while blasting Ludacris, Chance the Rapper, Beastie Boys and pretty much every artist out there. It has the Ultra High Fidelity sound package for those sweet, sweet melodies that warm your heart while the autopilot drives you to work;)

Feel free to correct all my grammar if it keeps the post at the top!