Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.50.3.f3425a1 is out!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It sure is! Though I can already tell you how it's likely to perform based on first releases of other beta features by Tesla... but maybe I shouldn't :p
Okay, I took a spray bottle of Windex and tried it out. Sprayed and nothing happened o_O. Turned the auto wipers (beta) "On" in settings (duh) sprayed... And nothing happened :confused:. Got in the car... Now they worked :D. Sorry... Couldn't do a video.

Okay, I took a spray bottle of Windex and tried it out. Sprayed and nothing happened o_O. Turned the auto wipers (beta) "On" in settings (duh) sprayed... And nothing happened :confused:. Got in the car... Now they worked :D. Sorry... Couldn't do a video.

This is really cool. If the camera is sensing any kind of debris on the windshield it does mean that it will automatically swipe to clean the window when the car has been sitting still for a while and it is currently not raining. A normal rain sensor will not make a swipe under that circumstance since it require to detect actual "new" rain drops while the car is running.

@BlueRocket can you please take a photo of the settings menu too?
20180101_072152.jpg