Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another key element of my strategy is that Tesla will strongly succeed if for no other reason than to defy the current political environment of hate.

In case you are a slow witted (village idiot), if I do not keep up with inflation in retirement, I cannot afford my Tesla, or buy my medications or go to the doctor to be lectured on about my bad habits and you cannot give your free money to the guy selling snake oil. So do want to buy snake oil? Then increase your income:) It is as simple as that Simon:) Or pay my contractor.

There are 3 million that can at least walk and chew gum out there ~ Thank You!

Paging @vgrinshpun :

How's today's shorting activity looking, since we seem to be working with some material news.

Sorry, did not have much time on Friday to post, and then lost some data at the end of the day, so have only partial coverage for yesterday. There was a lot of borrowing in pre-market, and then there definitely was some covering in the afternoon, while interest rate went down to 1%, but unfortunately I do not have the covering data captured. Here is what I have for Thursday and Friday:

Snap1.png

I guess today's reaction to Elon's tweets kinda threw a wrench in the "M3 is priced in" theory
IMO the tweets, plus the video, plus the fact that the cap raise is out of the way are the main triggers of the rise.

I believe that means that over -$325 is a slam dunk when the M3 launches.

Hmm, Friday's trading and after-market trading suggests we might have a Monday morning first hour of trading bump up. TSLA's proximity to the upper bollinger band suggests that there might be some tendency to descend back to the band if it is significantly exceeded during the first hour run-up. (Disclaimer: Or... it might not happen, my price alert might not get triggered, in which case I'll extend my beauty sleep. Lord knows I need it.)

Reactions: TrendTrader007
Status
Not open for further replies.