Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to enjoy doing that but last few days make me too gun-shy to increase my position any further.
Only small positions for these short term trades here as well as they have proven very risky for me.
It helps me a lot to predefine an exit strategy and to stick to that. Exiting these short term trade as early as possible might reduce risk a bit.Trying to keep emotions out of the game. It's not Tesla it's just $TSLA.

Only small positions for these short term trades here as well as they have proven very risky for me.
It helps me a lot to predefine an exit strategy and to stick to that. Exiting these short term trade as early as possible might reduce risk a bit.Trying to keep emotions out of the game. It's not Tesla it's just $TSLA.

I usually do pretty good with that type of trade, however my reluctance to sell at a loss got the better of me over the last two weeks. End result is a larger than comfortable position that I would like to thin down at a more opportune time than days like yesterday!

What does everyone think on the Trump speech tonight? It's 9pm ET, thinking of monitoring index futures during the speech to get a feel for market opening tomorrow...
Less regulation coupled with increased spending on defense and infrastructure, this alone will be positive for the markets. This is immaterial of the messenger or party affiliation.

• Informative
Reactions: ev-enthusiast
Status
Not open for further replies.