Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Net GAAP loss ($330,277)K. -$2.04 EPS. I knew it when Mark BS and Paulos get scared, that's the time to pile on. There goes the dream of S&P 500.

Second quarter is going ot be much much worse, with too many Model S 60 in the mix and Hong Kong supernova of 3000 cars behind us.
I feel bad for those who got suckered in by the TED talk hype.

LOL - goodbye, troll!

Model X/S non-GAAP gross margin is nearly 28%. This is very positive.

Tesla is guiding to 25% automotive gross margin for Q2, which I think will prove conservative.

----------

On Tesla Energy:

"Our energy generation and storage business is positioned for accelerating growth later this year, and we continue to be confident about achieving the cost synergies and cash generation targets established when we acquired SolarCity."

Last edited:
Am I the only one seeing that Automotive Gross Profit is up $200M QoQ?

The bulk of the loss, at least as far as I can grok it, is because of the stupid accounting of SolarCity. Automotive business seems to be aces.
but wait... i thought Tesla Solar + Tesla Energy + Tesla Auto = THE LARGEST COMPANY KNOWN TO HUMAN KIND?

so confused... or was all that stupid talk from shorts about how Solar City was just a buyout and will be a bane going forward true?

anyone see anything about Power Wall/Pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.