Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please stop responding to garbage being posted by a prolific member who has bouts of anxiety every time SP is about to go higher?

At the risk of another wave of disagrees:

I recently decided to unignore everyone, because I don't like how it feels when someone ignores me, and I don't like to do unto others what I don't like done to me. I also don't want to send the message, "what you have to say does not matter," to another human being.

I won't respond to everything he posts, but I'll at least read them as much as I can.

Last edited:
At risk of another set of dozens of disagrees:

I recently decided to unignore everyone, because I don't like how it feels when someone ignores me, and I don't like to do unto others what I don't like done to me. I also don't want to send the message, "what you have to say does not matter," to another human being.

I won't respond to everything he posts, but I'll at least read them as much as I can.

I have empty ignore list. Never had anybody ever on it.

I think, however, that if somebody repeatedly posts provocative garbage, just to inundate the thread with meaningless back and forth, we could excersize discipline and resist the urge to respond. The whole purpose of these posts is to generate endless meaningles manusha.

I have empty ignore list. Never had anybody ever on it.

I think, however, that if somebody repeatedly posts provocative garbage, just to inundate the thread with meaningless back and forth, we could excersize discipline and resist the urge to respond. The whole purpose of these posts is to generate endless meaningles manusha.

Fair enough. I'll read what he has to say but reduce the number of my responses.

Back to regularly scheduled programming: Are people still doubting my short squeeze call?

Last edited:
Reactions: SunCatcher

Must be nice to have so much time to waste. :eek:

Chanos is still short TSLA and hasn't changed his story or beliefs on the company.

It looks like TSLA dropped a buck fifty when Chanos started, though it has recovered a lot of that.

Meanwhile... Elon is probably going to be looking at that Alibaba Annual Party video for his ideas for the Semi launch... what what? :D
Are you able to shed some light on Chanos' claim of, 'Top executives are leaving from every department', total BS (the departed exec's were fired) or just over-blown (1 or 2 left for other exciting endeavors)? TIA.

Less than civil, snippy or pegorative comments can be contagious. The ignore list is great.

Since I am happy to be ignored by folks who see no value, I have 23 people on my ignore list. And this forum is a better place for it.

Time to play "Pop or Dip!" again!
upload_2017-9-12_10-37-35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.