Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S Need Advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 88 year old father purchased new a 2017 Tesla Model S 75 battery size red color a couple of years ago. It was on his bucket list. The car has 4,143 miles on it and is virtually new. His health is failing and I am trying to help my aging parents sell this vehicle to help defray medical expenses. The vehicle is located in Bradenton, FL. I contacted Telsa and they do no repurchase vehicles and only allow trade ins. Any help to point me in the right direction for a venue to sell this vehicle would be greatly appreciated.

First-most, so sorry to hear of your father's health.

I am still in the market for one and will watch for your sales post. I always watch the sales here - so I am sure lots of others do as well and you should be able to sell it quickly!

Best wishes

Reactions: RScottyL
As posted above, so sorry to hear about your father's health!

I would also recommend posting it on here in the for sale section, so you know it will go to a Tesla enthusiast.

You can also post it on Craigslist, AutoTrader and any of the websites that allow you to post cars for sale!