Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Tesla Model S 100d Enhanced Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! Tesla Model S for sale here. This car is in great shape and is pretty much like new. Only 23,000 miles on it. We love the car, but are only selling it because dad is having health issues. The car is fully paid off. This car has pretty much all the features you can get.

- 4 year maintenance plan
- 4 year extended service agreement
IMG_7075.JPG
IMG_7077.JPG
IMG_7074.jpg
IMG_7076.jpg
IMG_7078.jpg

Welcome. Your best option is to check ev-cpo.com to see what Tesla has sells similar preowned cars for and look to see what new 100D models are selling. You are probably looking in the 70k range. Including the maintenance & warranty plans is a nice feature that most used teslas do not have so it will help. Just a heads up, you can get a brand new '19 100D (Long Range) with all your options, plus improved drivetrain and newer AP 3.0 for 74k.

If I were you, I'd post the monroney to show people the options, highlight how much the maintenance & warranty plans cost and list when they end.

Reactions: computerchuck
Considering it has MCU 1 (which I hate more and more by the day) + has no free supercharging + those rims need to be refinished or replaced, I would offer you $60k. Let me know if you don't get better offers.

Does it have EAP? Sentry mode that actually records?

Nice car otherwise! Good luck with selling!

For simplicity get a trade in quote from carmax, vroom, shift etc... Start the list price at $6k above their quote and work your way down. If you cannot get anything between $2-$6k above their price... Trade it in. Unless you have time to hold for a buyer. These cars aren't selling well; you can verify this on your own. Pull up cars.com. spec out your vehicle and pull up the Carfax. The Carfax will list the for sale date. Good luck on your sale.

Reactions: darxsys