Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 TMC Connect?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Warning To All:

It's looking increasingly likely that the HighlyTenured Curmudgeon-in-Residence is, for the first time ever, going to be able to leave Alaska for that weekend...meaning....

well, are you sure you also want to be present?

Now to ask the question everyone really wants to know....will there be a picnic or something similar on Sunday. I know Bonnie has moved north and we are in need of a new venue/host.

Reactions: bonnie
Now to ask the question everyone really wants to know....will there be a picnic or something similar on Sunday. I know Bonnie has moved north and we are in need of a new venue/host.
Once I build up here, you know I'll still be throwing an annual party - but probably not right before/after TMC Connect, since it would be a bit of a haul from here to there. :)

In the meantime, I think it would be great if the NorCalReno Tesla Owners club (@omarsultan @lodenthal @jackbowers) hosted the event this year. :) I did kind of transfer a bunch of it to them last year and it worked out well. Just need to find a new location ...

Reactions: CatB