Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
John,

I heard that one of the issues is that people are having trouble plugging into the super charger stations . Mine plugged in at home fine last night but I will head to a supercharger in the next few days just to make sure

Regarding referrals., two of my partners also bought model s’s. Ironically they both picked them up yesterday as well

The only thing I have noticed so far is that one falcon door sits a little higher than the adjacent front door . However that could be the rubber molding and I am not sure anyone would notice except I was trying to be as critical as possible

B2finity, That sounds about right. I just picked mine up there two days ago. If you have questions feel free to pm me . Also I highly recommend Steve there . He has sold three cars to my partners and I and dealt with all of the good and bad professionally

If you want color red wheels , there is a company right by 5hat is selling tesla wheels any color for 450to 600 .

John,

I heard that one of the issues is that people are having trouble plugging into the super charger stations . Mine plugged in at home fine last night but I will head to a supercharger in the next few days just to make sure

Regarding referrals., two of my partners also bought model s’s. Ironically they both picked them up yesterday as well

The only thing I have noticed so far is that one falcon door sits a little higher than the adjacent front door . However that could be the rubber molding and I am not sure anyone would notice except I was trying to be as critical as possible
I ju
John,

I just noticed that my right falcon door sits lower than the adjacent front door. Several body panels do not mate up perfectly (e.g., fender seam at front headlight).

Anyway, made appointment with service dept. to install hitch and work on some of these issues.

FFAADEE4-81EC-4645-87AB-A4C4EC7784BA.jpeg
Wow this is one impressive computer. This will take some getting used to. Almost like a #6000 iphone. Haha

I love it so far. I hope it does not let me down. I will have to remember drive it like a car and learn how to use it as i get comfortable with all the technology.

My DS Kyle was very helpful he and the crew at the portland location are great. Thanks guys.

Tony

Reactions: bbbrown