Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
18D93099-7CD2-44D2-A35B-DA2C989DD623.jpeg
904AB938-CE5E-4DEE-AF74-DC093B37A4D1.jpeg
Just make sure you close your app overnight so it doesn’t ping the car for updates and wake the car.
Here you go. Taken exactly 9 hours apart.

• Informative
Reactions: fseir
I am still running 2017.50.13 why is this? super old. How can I get the update? Does this mean the update I will get will be the 10.1?
Update seems pretty random.
You may try calling your nearest SC and ask them to push the latest available firmware to your car if it’s available. Or maybe stop by the SC and point out a few of the bugs/glitches that you may have and they might Just update your car.

I am still running 2017.50.13 why is this? super old. How can I get the update? Does this mean the update I will get will be the 10.1?

I too am on 50.13 but I'm not gonna stress too much until a feature I care about is in a new build. Summon, autopilot adjustments on the right scroll wheel, camper mode, etc. If something that like comes out and I still haven't gotten updated by then, it'll be the perfect opportunity to have it looked at.

Reactions: SigNC
I never had or noticed this issue until three days ago (03/26/19), while on current 15.5 firmware, my louvers started doing this actuation every 6-30 seconds. I've started the wheels for a Ranger visit request, after he calls me sometime after the 3/30/19-3/31/19 weekend....
Any hints or ideas what's going on, or more importantly, what the fix is, while I wait (and listen to my louvers "snore" in my garage)??