TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2018.14 Shows Up on Teslafi

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Webfart, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Webfart

Webfart Member

Hopefully it fixes the wifi/reboot issues for new MCU.

2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Nothing in the release notes, so, as usual, it's trial and error to see what is actually included!

3. Tmoody

Tmoody Member

This just came through on my AP1 Model X last night. I was previously on .6

• Like x 1
  4. Saghost

Saghost Well-Known Member

Me too. Release notes only show the remote trunk and Frunk releases. AP did better on the right hand exit on my commute, nothing else I've noticed yet. It's presumably still thinking about the new maps.

5. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Other threads have stated someone asked Tesla and they said it doesn't fix the MCU2 issues (reboot ability and wifi), if that means anything. It does appear to have a new browser capability for MCU1.

6. Ruffles

Ruffles Member

My X is at the service center and I just got notification that they applied this update. I'm assuming they did so to try to fix the problem where my steering wheel no longer moves with the profiles. They said they've never seen this problem before and are having trouble diagnosing it.

7. mattack4000

mattack4000 Active Member

Mine isn’t working either

8. cartech

cartech Member

Got here on my MCU2 2018 MX.

9. outie

outie Active Member

I wasn’t able to connect to WiFi on my McU2 delivered with .12. Now I can with .14.