Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.24.8 25f83c2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
Does 24.8 include Summon? I don't see it in the notes.
Yes I must have missed that pic

• Informative
Reactions: TT97
I am still stuck on 21.9 for some reason. I am having the bad echo issue and so I called Tesla tonight and asked if they could push the latest firmware with the theoretical fix. While looking at my car on the phone they realized that my car had tried to update shortly after I got it, but somehow got "wedged" so he opened a ticket with the remote diagnostics group to see if they could get it resolved.

I also have the windshield washer fluid and brake indicator issue on occasion (only right after startup for a minute or two).

I want summon and WiFi and the other goodies as well!!! ;-)

I got a call earlier today about my back up camera. I told them it was still too dark. So about an hour ago I got the 24.8 notice. I'm at work but on the way home I will see if it fixed the backup camera and see if the notes are different. I did have summon before this update.

I just received this update courtesy of the remote technician (who brought me new hubcaps after they were spoiled by an accidental sanding/clear coat spraying likely by Service King under Tesla's purview). Who knows how long I'd have been waiting otherwise (I was several revisions behind, before Wifi, Summon, cabin overheat protection, and speed limitation).