Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.49.20 - Anyone else get today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an update remotely for 2018.49.20. I looked and didn't see one in the search (I am probably searching incorrectly). I know there is a thread on 50. Is this a new one? I updated remotely as I am out of town and have no idea what the changes are. I was upgraded from 2018.48.12.1

Delete or merge if this is a duplicate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190122-160839.png
    Screenshot_20190122-160839.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 102
Yes, others got it today. No, it's not new.

TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

Thanks for the link! Bookmarked! Seems like a low number have this version if I'm reading that right? And I wonder why 49 instead of 50 at this point? More seem to have 50.

Edit: My friend just got his update today and he got 2018.50. We both have Dual Motors. Not sure why the different software versions?

Last edited:
Thanks! Seems like a low number have this version if I'm reading that right? And I wonder why 49 instead of 50 at this point? More seem to have 50.

Tesla generally seems to push a few releases in tandem, sometimes to different geographies and other times due to incrementing after finding bugs. I keep that TeslaFi link handy for a quick context check whenever I see a release mentioned. You can get more details with an account.

• Informative
Reactions: Frunkenstein
Tesla generally seems to push a few releases in tandem, sometimes to different geographies and other times due to incrementing after finding bugs. I keep that TeslaFi link handy for a quick context check whenever I see a release mentioned. You can get more details with an account.

Perfect. Thank you! And my friend lives in the same area, same car (except color and wheels) and we both got the notification today, but ended up with different software versions. Didn't know of there was any rhyme or reason to it.

Thanks again for the link and info. Much appreciated!

Reactions: Zaxxon