Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S Power Seat Wiring Diagram? Locate power and ground wires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've stopped distributing the files because the schematics are now available directly from Tesla. Go to: Tesla Service Sign up for a subscription as an individual. It's $0. Then you can pick your car/year, and get right into the schematics. Free service info includes connectors and disassembly instructions. Good luck!

Hello TMC,

I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to get 2017 Premium Seats to replace my 2016 NextGen seats. Contrary to other posts, drivers side was pretty much plug and play (although I lost steering wheel adjustment). Passenger seat is what's giving me issues. I pulled wiring harness out from the old seat and installed into the new seat. Functionality is working EXCEPT lumber and recline. The 6pin male connector from the original harness (Pic 1) that plugs to the recline motor is different on the new seat (Pic 2). I assume I'm going to have to wire this up manually, but I am having a hard time finding the correct connectors in the wiring diagrams from Tesla.

Pic 1 (male 6 pin connector from original seat harness)
IMG_1417.jpg

Pic 2 (female connector to recline/lumbar motors from new seat)
IMG_1414.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Am close to scrapping this whole project and putting original seats back in.