Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X Floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I recently purchased my first Tesla and this is my first post, so please be gentle if this has been discussed in detail. I did a lot of research trying to decide on an all weather floor mat and I couldn’t find a lot of new information on the X bc all the new info was for the Model 3. At any rate, I had decided on the 3D max mats but was sad to learn that they didn’t make a second row for the 5 seat config (which I have).

As a result, I ended up going with the TuxMat and wanted to post a few pictures because I am very happy with them. When I was looking I couldn’t find any actual pictures in the X. (Again, all the recent info was focused on the 3) I have weathertech in all my other cars and I like them but wanted something that looked a little nicer for the Tesla... below are a few pictures. They are a pretty good fit and I think they look great. FYI - I do not work for any floor mat company and do not get any referrals haha I just wanted to share bc I couldn’t find any.
E0A9BAC3-0D1F-4C8F-902A-AFD749CA0EB8.jpeg
941315BF-B985-4CFF-9DE7-5FD0CDFC5B8E.jpeg
1C98D4FC-7FD4-43DD-BCF4-7ACB8A74C3EA.jpeg
FDC52EA4-F7AD-45FD-844C-0902BBE209A9.jpeg
D15911F5-5D30-49EE-98ED-898937319D2B.jpeg
8FFC5CD5-84FE-4C0F-BFD1-911F118A0E2E.jpeg
046DB371-C576-4F3D-AAAE-4932906AF448.jpeg

I have them as well. I love them, the only downside it you can not easily remove to clean them as you place clips in particular spots to hold it in place. That being said, I still love them. I vacuum them and wipe them down.

I have them as well. I love them, the only downside it you can not easily remove to clean them as you place clips in particular spots to hold it in place. That being said, I still love them. I vacuum them and wipe them down.

yeah, I tried a couple of clips and then decided not to use them at all...I did use of a few of the extra Velcro "dots" they included and those seem to hold down all the areas that weren't a "perfect fit". However, even with that, most of the time I will probably do the same as you and vacuum and wipe and removing and cleaning will be exception a couple times a year