Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 Production: 80,000 or 264,000?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That link and article is extremely misleading! The headline of the article says "1185 delivered", but if you read the body of the article it shows "1875 delivered" - and that is InsideEVs true estimate.

We can all guess at whether or not the typo in the headline was intentional. I don't know enough about teslaweekly.com to make a judgment on it.
I'm concerned about the content not the typos. I don't believe the content is misleading.

Even if one were to double the number of cars in the article it still does not make it to 1K per week.

Reactions: mjp462 and 206er
That link and article is extremely misleading! The headline of the article says "1185 delivered", but if you read the body of the article it shows "1875 delivered" - and that is InsideEVs true estimate.

We can all guess at whether or not the typo in the headline was intentional. I don't know enough about teslaweekly.com to make a judgment on it.
It was 1875 when I first noticed it on InsideEVs. I think tesla weekly just had a typo in their headline.