Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 tesla model x performance black ext white interior 20k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to sell my Tesla Model 3 performance. I am in the process of getting a model x performance raven.

I purchase this model 3 last november and it has every option.

Black exterior
White interior
P3D
FSD

Car is in pristine condition. Garage kept. Approximately 20k miles.

Tesla is offering 50k on the trade, I am looking for $58,250

Will provide pics upon request

Also have a full set of winter tires and 2 extra wheels(spares) would include the tires and 2 wheels for an extra 750.

We had very poor luck on here trying to sell our pristine Model X with 12k miles. We were only asking the same amount as Tesla was offering. I thought I would "pay it forward" so to speak and give another member a great deal on a remarkably nice car but the favor wasn’t appreciated so eventually I just traded it in. We had so many low ball offers for less than our trade value I had a hard time keeping a straight face hearing the offers. Tesla gives very fair trade values when trading up to a Model S or X so you are doing good when you figure the tax savings.

• Informative
Reactions: 1375mlm
Thanks for the input Marrus.

I was pretty happy with the offer they gave too but I figured it would take a shot and see if anyone from the tesla community would be interested for near the same price after tax savings. I'm super pumped about upgrading to a bigger tesla :)

Sorry to burst your bubble but this will be 63,115 new (64,990 excluding tax credit) from Tesla. Most cars of that value would depreciate to 58k the moment you drove it off the lot. The offer from Tesla at 50,000 is very fair and exactly in line with what you should expect for a year-old P3D with 20,000 miles.

Reactions: lirandy