Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like those that have them on lease get some sort of priority as you're all getting texts/allocation.
I ordered on 2nd Sept and still not even a peep from Tesla. When I phoned, all i was told "you will get it by the end of the quarter"
I just wish it was a bit more open as to where you are in the system, it's very annoying to hear others getting dates for collection that seem to have ordered later.
They can download updates and upgrades direct to your car but can't tell me where mine is!
Yeah, I know they just make a bunch and then match them to orders but with all the comptamathingies that should be easy.

Looks like those that have them on lease get some sort of priority as you're all getting texts/allocation.
I ordered on 2nd Sept and still not even a peep from Tesla. When I phoned, all i was told "you will get it by the end of the quarter"
I just wish it was a bit more open as to where you are in the system, it's very annoying to hear others getting dates for collection that seem to have ordered later.
They can download updates and upgrades direct to your car but can't tell me where mine is!
Yeah, I know they just make a bunch and then match them to orders but with all the comptamathingies that should be easy.
I have mine on Tesla loan, haven't heard a peep and everytime I phone up they can't tell me much more. Ordered on 8th October (finally checked the date), I'm assuming it's totally random at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.