Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh yes interesting, White interior is now a £950 premium.
White interior was always a £950 option.

Got a new bounce from Tesla email today, they're obviously inundated with emails asking whats the f is going on:

Thank you for your email and we do apologise for the lack of contact from a Tesla rep. We have had a high volume of calls and emails owing to the Model 3's arrival.

With all correspondence, please use your RN number.

Delivery date:
An automated email/text with your delivery date will be sent to you 24/48 hours before delivery. You will receive a delivery-week window, this is an estimation. Your Model 3 may arrive earlier or later depending on site availability.

Not available for allocated delivery date:
If your are not available to take delivery in due time, please respond to your automated message stating this. A delivery adviser will contact you, to reschedule your appointment at a later date.

Ship/Vessel allocation:
Tesla will not inform clients on which ship your model 3 is travelling.

Registration information:
Your registration will be provided to you 24/48 hours before delivery.

Insurance:
As you will only receive your registration information a 24/48 hours before delivery and insurance companies need the Reg detail, we recommenced calling the Insurance provider and locking in a price. Once you receive the reg details, call in to allocate your model 3 to the insurance.

VIN:
VIN matched Model 3's can expect to take delivery from the 10th of August onward. VINs may change owing to vehicle availability. If you have not been VIN matched, not to worry, we are VIN matching vehicle everyday and will be allocating you a VIN when we have your match.

Payment details:
Payment can only be received via bank transfer. Details below.
Entity Name Tesla Motors Limited
Bank Branch Citibank - Canary Wharf
Account title Tesla Motors Limited
Account No 1755 9860
IBAN No GB47CITI18500817559860
Sort Code 18 – 50 – 08
BIC / SWIFT CITIGB2L

Invoice:
When your VIN is matched, Tesla will send your invoice to your MyTesla account. If you have a invoice issue, please email [email protected].

When to Pay:
Once the invoice is received and/or you have spoken to a Delivery adviser to confirm the amount payable. Payment should be sent at least 24 hours before delivery. A delivery adviser will be in touch, in the event the funds have not been paid.

Modify order:
Send an email to [email protected] with the exact specification you would like to change have your model 3.

Cancellation:
Sorry to hear that you are considering a cancellation. To action a cancellation please provide the information below.
RN Number:
Account holder name:
Account number:
Sort Code:

For other FOQ please visit the links below.
Tesla Delivery: Articles tagged "Delivery" | Tesla UK
New Owner: New Owner Frequently Asked Questions

Kind Regards,
Delivery GB

Reactions: Rob R
Just emailed tesla to confirm delivery window since i dont have a vin. Got this auto reply. You guys probably seen it before but some interesting info:

Thank you for your email and we do apologise for the lack of contact from a Tesla rep. We have had a high volume of calls and emails owing to the Model 3's arrival.

With all correspondence, please use your RN number.

Delivery date:

An automated email/text with your delivery date will be sent to you 24/48 hours before delivery. You will receive a delivery-week window, this is an estimation. Your Model 3 may arrive earlier or later depending on site availability.

Not available for allocated delivery date:

If your are not available to take delivery in due time, please respond to your automated message stating this. A delivery adviser will contact you, to reschedule your appointment at a later date.

Ship/Vessel allocation:

Tesla will not inform clients on which ship your model 3 is travelling.

Registration information:

Your registration will be provided to you 24/48 hours before delivery.

Insurance:

As you will only receive your registration information a 24/48 hours before delivery and insurance companies need the Reg detail, we recommenced calling the Insurance provider and locking in a price. Once you receive the reg details, call in to allocate your model 3 to the insurance.

VIN:

VIN matched Model 3's can expect to take delivery from the 20th of August onward. VINs may change owing to vehicle availability. If you have not been VIN matched, not to worry, we are VIN matching vehicle everyday and will be allocating you a VIN when we have your match.

Payment details:

Payment can only be received via bank transfer. Details below.

Entity Name Tesla Motors Limited
Bank Branch Citibank - Canary Wharf
Account title Tesla Motors Limited
Account No 1755 9860
IBAN No GB47CITI18500817559860
Sort Code 18 – 50 – 08
BIC / SWIFT CITIGB2L

Invoice:

When your VIN is matched, Tesla will send your invoice to your MyTesla account. If you have a invoice issue, please email [email protected].

When to Pay:

Once the invoice is received and/or you have spoken to a Delivery adviser to confirm the amount payable. Payment should be sent at least 24 hours before delivery. A delivery adviser will be in touch, in the event the funds have not been paid.

Modify order:

Send an email to [email protected] with the exact specification you would like to change have your model 3.

Cancellation:

Sorry to hear that you are considering a cancellation. To action a cancellation please provide the information below.

RN Number:
Account holder name:

Account number:

Sort Code:

For other FOQ please visit the links below.

Tesla Delivery: Articles tagged "Delivery" | Tesla UK

New Owner: New Owner Frequently Asked Questions

Kind Regards,

Delivery GB

Delivery date of 18th September now......... fingers crossed it doesn't change again! Second Vin now evident.

I'll probably do the same as Tim (above) for the model Y, we want one but we won't be ordering until the heat dies down.
don you have an actual delivery date or a delivery window estimate? I just spoke to Tesla and they said they hadn't given any September appointments out yet.

@RjbT3 - feel free to add me to the sheet: 1st April Reservation, May 1st Order, LR AWD, Multi-Coat Red, Black interior, 19", Tow-Hitch, FSD. No sign of 'owt at the moment.. Bottom of the damn pile!
Hi @jimmymc No problem. If you don't mind could you fill out the form here please...?
TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders Form
No problem if not, I can pop your details in, just that I am experimenting automating the sheet for user input and edit.
Thanks!

Another frustrated LR AWD customer...

Reserved: N/A
Ordered: 08/05/2019
Order No: 55362
Midnight Silver
19" Sport Wheels
AP
Edinburgh
No F..ing VIN

:(
That "order number" looks high. It should be the last 4 digits of your booking invoice as this is the only consecutive number issued by Tesla.
If you dont mind could you pop your details in here... Thanks
A lot of the orders with 19" wheels seem to be delayed, including mine :(

For info...

I just spoke to Tesla (a senior person for the Deliveries Team for UK and Ireland). They said...

"I can confirm we have not allocated the Conductor yet. The previous vessel was only allocated yesterday so our teams are now working on that"

My fingers and toes are almost fused into the crossed position...

• Informative
Reactions: -DB- and Roy W.
Can you? Where from?

It’s just a matter of money really, you can get ones from a used Tesla for instance if you must have originals.

But there’s so many options out there, why would you care. I mean look at these for example:

NOVITEC - Tesla Model 3 - Catalog - novitecgroup.com

I don’t think Tesla 19’m are particularly good looking in comparison to most cars out there, and certainly not different enough to the 18’’s

That "order number" looks high. It should be the last 4 digits of your booking invoice as this is the only consecutive number issued by Tesla.
If you dont mind could you pop your details in here... Thanks
A lot of the orders with 19" wheels seem to be delayed, including mine :(

Sorry...Order number is 3015. Can't get into the form as don't have a google login. Spoke to someone in the showroom and whilst they weren't giving me any straight answers, I did read that the LR with 19" was not a good combination from a production prospective. It'll be a rare car when we do finally get our hands on it though!

Reactions: RjbT3
Hello,

TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders Shared

I was bored enough today (until the Cricket got interesting) to make this summary sheet.

It's a summary of the UK Model 3 orders by users on this forum (The UK and Ireland threads). It is obviously incomplete and I've only been through two of the threads so far to populate it. I will keep going in my spare time.

Some of us may find it an interesting reference between discussions on here. The sample is way too small to be able to draw any proper conclusions, but as many of us seem to want to compare order progress, I thought it might be worth sharing.

Take a look, you might find yourself featured on the sheet.

Feel free to add a comment below with any additions or corrections you may want to make to fill in the many gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.