Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @GM99 are you still collecting yours tomorrow? I ask as there are only four of us on the sheet with white/white SR+ - you, @Stretchquaker @rubberfish and myself.....

Given I'm on an SC VIN, @Stretchquaker has a VIN (and knows where his car was on the 25th August) - wondering what your timeline has been.....

I don't see a VIN yet. Mine does have the Unicorn Horn though (Tow Bar), so not expecting it anytime soon and I only ordered a month ago (1st August)

Reactions: Imidogen
So my vin starts 440*** and I have not had invoice/delivery window or anything...anyone got a similar or lower vin but not had anything either?
That is quite low, but not hearing anything at all is par for the course. I had a VIN ending 448888 which was replaced by one ending 471xxx a few weeks ago and I've heard nothing.

One for the spreadsheet. Think I've been lucky!

S+. MSM. Aero wheels.

Ordered: 23/07/2019
Invoice: 24/08/2019
SC: Edinburgh
Delivery: 26/09/2019
Finance: No (Using EST interest free loan....)
SC VIN 463***

One email - no text to confirm delivery date just the final invoice to go on.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3 and ME_UK
P3+, White, Black interior

Reserved: 19/11/2018
Ordered: 01/05/2019
Invoice: #: 00073x
SC: Birmingham
Finance: No
Trade-in: No
SC VIN in source code: 491xxx
Est Delivery: 25Aug-1Sept but came and gone and still waiting
No final invoice yet

Just got an email saying delivery 14 Sept afternoon in Birmingham. Anyone here collecting at the same time so we can share/compare?

Reactions: axw820
P+, White, Black interior

Reserved: No
Ordered: 15/08/2019
Invoice: #: 12706
Finance: Was BH PCP, but changed to lease. Confirmation sent to Tesla, but no acknowledgement as yet.
SC VIN in source code: 523xxx
Est Delivery: None
Final Invoice: Email received 04/09/19 stating it should be in my account, but isn't as yet

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Fraank, Ordered on 16th Aug!!!??? That is lucky. That must be my car, I ordered in July. Don’t worry, I will contact them and get it swapped

There must be a big batch of P+ coming in / already arrived. Hopefully my final invoice is not far away. To be honest I’m not in a massive hurry because I haven’t got a charger organised yet.

P+, White, Black interior

Reserved: No
Ordered: 15/08/2019
Invoice: #: 12706
Finance: Was BH PCP, but changed to lease. Confirmation sent to Tesla, but no acknowledgement as yet.
SC VIN in source code: 523xxx
Est Delivery: None
Final Invoice: Email received 04/09/19 stating it should be in my account, but isn't as yet

Ordered identical car on the same day (Invoice 12700) same SC VIN, no final invoice email yet.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Fraank, Ordered on 16th Aug!!!??? That is lucky. That must be my car, I ordered in July. Don’t worry, I will contact them and get it swapped

There must be a big batch of P+ coming in / already arrived. Hopefully my final invoice is not far away. To be honest I’m not in a massive hurry because I haven’t got a charger organised yet.
Ha ha, sorry about that! As long as you happy with an LR AWD in MSM, let's do it ;)

So strange isn't it? I ordered a few days before that and the 16th is when Leaseplan placed the ordered. I had a VIN assigned last week with a low number of 448xxx, so I assumed it could be pretty quick.

I emailed with my Tesla salesperson yesterday and he had a look and said it would be September, but didn't expect it quite this quick.

Now, just need to get the timing belt done on my Golf, sell it, and get a charger installed... :rolleyes:

What colour interior did you choose?

If White then this is more proof they are not filling orders in the order they were reserved.

You do seem to have been lucky! Congratulations! :)

Ha ha, sorry about that! As long as you happy with an LR AWD in MSM, let's do it ;)

So strange isn't it? I ordered a few days before that and the 16th is when Leaseplan placed the ordered. I had a VIN assigned last week with a low number of 448xxx, so I assumed it could be pretty quick.

I emailed with my Tesla salesperson yesterday and he had a look and said it would be September, but didn't expect it quite this quick.

Now, just need to get the timing belt done on my Golf, sell it, and get a charger installed... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.