Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been one of those avid silent readers on this forum. Thank you all for your valuable contributions.

I have been patiently waiting for my M3 to arrive after ordering late September through Octopus. I have an SC VIN and have just been informed that my car is on the Glovis Cosmos. I was told to expect my car late Nov/early Dec. The Glovis Cosmos is due to dock into Zeebrugge on 24th Nov. Does anyone know what is the average time between the cars making their way from Belgium to the UK? This wait is killing me, but I just know it will be worth the wait.

I have been one of those avid silent readers on this forum. Thank you all for your valuable contributions.

I have been patiently waiting for my M3 to arrive after ordering late September through Octopus. I have an SC VIN and have just been informed that my car is on the Glovis Cosmos. I was told to expect my car late Nov/early Dec. The Glovis Cosmos is due to dock into Zeebrugge on 24th Nov. Does anyone know what is the average time between the cars making their way from Belgium to the UK? This wait is killing me, but I just know it will be worth the wait.

I was told my M3P was on Cosmos too, Into Zeebrugge, then onto Southampton and then onto Heathrow SC.
Estimated date at Heathrow was end of the first week in Dec.
Heathrow is the wrong SC for me so had that changed to Edinburgh, it might add a few days.
So im guessing 2nd week of December for collection.

Hi ebjoseph, glad you’ve taken the plunge and posted a message. I’m in the same position and my car is also on the Cosmos - will be collecting from Birmingham. I’m not expecting it before the 1st week of December, but you might get it slightly sooner if you are further south? I would work on December, then if it is end of November it’s a bonus. Will just be soooo glad to get it!!:)

Thanks for the responses. My pickup is Edinburgh, so perhaps second week December. This could be the best Christmas present ever!

Hi all. Placed my order for M3P Midnight Silver with Tusker via salary sacrifice arrangement on 11 Oct and have estimated delivery of late march showing in my Tusker account :(. Anyone had any dealings with Tusker? Will i get a Tesla account to track my order or will i have to keep checking with Tusker? Thanks for any info :)

Update... So after speaking with tusker last week who assured me my order was with tesla (which telsa denied) i received an email yesterday telling me my employer has now approved my salary sacrifice and sent the signed paperwork. So 1 month on from my initial order with tusker im hoping they now get their finger out and get my car ordered from tesla. Still nothing showing on my tesla account.

In summary 4 weeks of waiting and it seems no further forward really :/

I called Tesla today for an update on delivery progress. The very nice Dutch lady looked up my RN and started laughing...
”It looks like you’re going to have a Christmas baby.”
“Eh?”
“Your delivery date to Edinburgh is 25th December!”

Obviously the place will be closed and this is Tesla time so it’s more likely to be the start of Jan, but someone in the delivery department is already in the Christmas Spirit.

Or maybe...elves are delivering my Model 3?

I called Tesla today for an update on delivery progress. The very nice Dutch lady looked up my RN and started laughing...
”It looks like you’re going to have a Christmas baby.”
“Eh?”
“Your delivery date to Edinburgh is 25th December!”

Obviously the place will be closed and this is Tesla time so it’s more likely to be the start of Jan, but someone in the delivery department is already in the Christmas Spirit.

Or maybe...elves are delivering my Model 3?

Out of curiosity, what number/place did you call?

I tried calling the place I'll pick up from (Stockport) but the automated message says to check your online account for delivery updates. Made me feel like I'd be bothering them if I asked about it. :)

So our delivery has come a few days early, we got a call for pickup basically now , for tomorrow but scheduled for Saturday. So far have been very impressed and everything has moved along quite fast.
I also had a call saying I could pickup tomorrow or Saturday instead of Monday but I just can’t make it. Although I might try to juggle some stuff around tomorrow if possible.

I’m happy for you guys but also I’m starting to be really pissed off of TSLA! The way they are dealing with the orders is a pisstake. How is that that orders placed in August, September and even early October are not fulfilled yet, not even any sign when they will be and orders placed 2-3 weeks ago people are getting delivery already this week and the coming week :mad:

Haha!

when I made order (31st October performance model) it said delivery date “November”, if you go through the order process now it still says delivery date “December”

I have a hunch there is a big shipment of performance and long range on their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.