Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some speculation on Twitter this evening that there may be some issues with the white interior, leading to delays if you ordered this (like I did). Apparently very few seen on pier 80 recently....coupled with them pulling the option for the LR....
Anyone know anything?

When they drop items from the cars it's normally a supply issue. I bet the option for white interior on the SR+ will reappear again in a few weeks/ months. A bit like the 19" wheels reappearing. This doesn't help those waiting though.

Decided to give them a call today after seeing my secret VIN. They said I should be getting my car 3rd week of Feb or 4th week latest. Brilliant news as that's less than 1 month from ordering to delivery!

On the phone they mentioned that a good chunk are M3P that have been allocated out.

Reactions: philgods
[M3 SR+, MSM/Black][Lease][13/08/2019][Edinburgh][Matched]

Out of interest, on the official Tesla order form that you receive, I noticed that there is 'Delivery Preference' on the left, below Customer/Order Placed Date, Reservation Number etc. - is that for Tesla, or customers to indicate a preference? I would be interested to know if any of you have this, and if it has been of any use in figuring out delivery.

M3LR [White/Black] [Lease. NHS Fleet Solutions via LeasePlan] [08/01/20] [Leeds] [Not Matched]
Just phone Tesla, still not matched :( I know it's only three weeks in Tesla Time but it's four months for me, as the car was not ordered at Tesla until 8th Jan for some reason.

They're still expecting end of Feb/early March for me, so I know I'm clutching at straws when I say it, but hopefully that means it's on the Cosmos.

[M3 AWD LR, white][Direct][11/01/2020][Birm][Matched]

So what are peoples thoughts on the next steps now the first ship is only about 11 days away? When I last phoned Tesla they said expect to be contacted about 10 days before delivery to arrange final payment, so could be hearing something pretty soon I'm hoping.

[M3 AWD LR, white][Direct][11/01/2020][Birm][Matched]

So what are peoples thoughts on the next steps now the first ship is only about 11 days away? When I last phoned Tesla they said expect to be contacted about 10 days before delivery to arrange final payment, so could be hearing something pretty soon I'm hoping.
If that’s the case then I wouldn’t expect any info until early next week as it takes 4 days or so to get them from zeebrugge

Status
Not open for further replies.