Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
worth a try. call tesla.
Do you want to exchange codes? I’m in the same position and was looking for a normal human(no social media influencers) to share code with. I was planning to call Tesla to use code.
(I thought you would be prompted to put a code like a discount type in online shopping for the free miles... didn’t know it’s a link you order through? :()

that way we could get 2,000 miles each? (I use your code and you mine...?)

Reactions: Gatsojon
Do you want to exchange codes? I’m in the same position and was looking for a normal human(no social media influencers) to share code with. I was planning to call Tesla to use code.
(I thought you would be prompted to put a code like a discount type in online shopping for the free miles... didn’t know it’s a link you order through? :()

You can't both use the links to order because someone has to have an active order. It's a referral from an existing customer to a new one.

Hi. Today I received the final invoice but no mention about Black Horse finance.
Seem to be "pay by cash " and no PCP.
or I'm missing something?
Thanks
Screenshot_20200226-093903_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20200226-084954_Samsung Internet.jpg

you can use mine if you like Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $250 Cash Award

Boom! Just got word from Leasplan that we are due to collect our M3 SR+ on the 5th of March.

No word from Telsa about this yet though?? Going to need to contact them as we can't make that day. We would be collecting from Birmingham, so who would be best to contact re changing day etc?

Managed to take an M3P out for a test drive today - exact same spec I'm getting. It's seriously impressive, managed to get a few full power accelerations out of it on an a road with traffic lights. First time I did it it made my head go light and fuzzy!

It's made me l all the more excited to get mine now, although I'm really struggling as Tesla say speak to Tusker, and Tusker say speak to Tesla! Hopefully not too much longer for me to wait!

Oh, and I saw a lot of non performance versions of the car in the car park at Cribbs Causeway waiting for new owners - good luck to those collecting in the coming days, I hope you enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.