Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all.

Ordered an SR+ in White with 19" Sport Alloys (no other mods) on the 15th Feb. When order placed estimated delivery was March so I'm hoping it made it onto a boat out, or already on one. The delivery estimate changed a few days after I placed my order.

I have a hidden VIN and copyOveride search still states March so fingers crossed.

Would be interested to see if anyone else ordered direct with Tesla around the same time to compare comms from Tesla.

Looking forward to it.
We ordered our car on the 21st Feb, Tesla have told us (when I called them) that the car was on a boat and would arrive in the next few days (told us this yesterday). From that we assumed it was on the Grand Mark which unloaded this morning. We were told it was likely to be delivered to us mid-March. Hope that helps you!

We ordered our car on the 21st Feb, Tesla have told us (when I called them) that the car was on a boat and would arrive in the next few days (told us this yesterday). From that we assumed it was on the Grand Mark which unloaded this morning. We were told it was likely to be delivered to us mid-March. Hope that helps you!
That would be a pretty incredible turnaround!

Reactions: Harv3y
I’m the same as you. Ordered 15th February and have been told mid to late March. Apparently my white LR is on the Glovis Captain, currently approaching Panama. Due at Zebrugge 16 March.
Lucky you getting matched with a car on a boat too! We were told ‘’it arrives by boat in a few days” by Tesla on Friday so the assumption is that it came in on Grand Mark on Saturday! But then I’d maybe be expecting an earlier collection date in March. Either way, it’ll arrive when it arrives!

Reactions: AnthonyLR
I'm very keen to learn of leasing customers who are taking delivery at venues other than Tesla delivery centres.
Specifically, which leasing companies and what venues?
It may be a move by Tesla to ease congestion at their delivery centres and to speed up the delivery of cars to the leasing companies.

Evening all.

Ordered an SR+ in White with 19" Sport Alloys (no other mods) on the 15th Feb. When order placed estimated delivery was March so I'm hoping it made it onto a boat out, or already on one. The delivery estimate changed a few days after I placed my order.

I have a hidden VIN and copyOveride search still states March so fingers crossed.

Would be interested to see if anyone else ordered direct with Tesla around the same time to compare comms from Tesla.

Looking forward to it.

You are the doppelganger of me. Same spec (SR+ White with 19"). Same order status of hiden VIN and copyOveride March. Only difference is I ordered on 14th Feb.

I spoke to Tesla Leeds only last Friday to check about a Parts order and thought I'd ask about the car. They explained I'd been allocated a VIN so my car had been manufactured and on a boat to the UK.

I'm very keen to learn of leasing customers who are taking delivery at venues other than Tesla delivery centres.
It may be a move by Tesla to ease congestion at their delivery centres and to speed up the delivery of cars to the leasing companies.

I ordered via Lex in September, and last week was offered home delivery on March 3rd. Sadly this was for my original SR+ order which I cancelled at the beginning of feb, but which was seemingly not cancelled. Still awaiting delivery of the replacement LRAWD order apparently on Asian King.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
I have an M3P white/black on order with Tusker, I’ve been given home delivery, no date yet, but my car arrived on the Grand Mark and is in Southampton. Spoke to Tesla Stockport on Friday and they said that Tesla now have three options, SC collection, home delivery and collect at Southampton (i assume at the dock)

• Informative
Reactions: Mr Miserable
Mine been on order since early Feb via work/
lease company. Can't get any useful into from lease company or our internal dept and neither of them seems to know what a RN number is. Hoping it may be on the Glovis "last chance saloon for march" Captain. To answer your question I was only offered a SC pickup back in Feb the lease company made a point of saying this was the case as lease cars are normally delivered to home or work.

Took delivery earlier this morning, all I can say is wow! The car is incredible, the handover was brilliant & I couldn’t be happier.

On another note, My parents in law just visited a Mini garage to test drive their new EV (pre-booked appointment) took 15 mins for anybody to come over to see to them, then the sales guy had an awful attitude, they ended up walking out.

Tesla service has been absolutely brilliant in all aspects!

Reactions: AnthonyLR and Lupe
Took delivery earlier this morning, all I can say is wow! The car is incredible, the handover was brilliant & I couldn’t be happier.

On another note, My parents in law just visited a Mini garage to test drive their new EV (pre-booked appointment) took 15 mins for anybody to come over to see to them, then the sales guy had an awful attitude, they ended up walking out.

Tesla service has been absolutely brilliant in all aspects!

Wow! Sunday delivery is unusual - I suppose an exception for the 20 plate. Where was this?

Birmingham. There were only 15 or so cars there. I was told I’d picked a great day as next week they’re expecting 250 cars! They don’t have enough space to store them, so the manager of the Tesco next door has agreed to let them use their car park ha!
Wow! Don’t think I’d be best pleased if I knew my car had been sat in a Tesco car park for a few days, not after being reminded how people treat other people’s cars so many times in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.