Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update on my collection today from Dartford.
Arrived about 10 mins before scheduled time so a bit of a wait, 20 mins, before introduction started. There were 4 of us collecting. All 4 cars plugged in and mine had about 65% charge, range said 230 miles, so as distance to home 80 miles no anxiety there. As said before no pressure to get you moved on and out so any questions etc cheerfully dealt with. Checked car, it was a dry day and paintwork to my mind was top notch, bright blue , and the white trim, ( seemed ex-streamley white!) seamed perfect. All in all a very pleasant and stressless handover.
Drive back, well those of us lucky enough to have got their cars will know just how good it was.
As an aside you couldn't move for Teslas at the site. It seemed cars were being unloaded and prepped almost constantly. I didn't count but must have been at least 50-70 cars of all sorts but mostly Model 3's.

Was told during a call 2 weeks ago that my LR M3 was on the ASIAN KING and expect delivery around 18th but no text yet. Should I be worried? My existing car seems to develop a new fault every day in protest of me giving her up so I need to know whether to spend the money to fix or just hang fire and sell as is

• Funny
Reactions: Harv3y and Blueskye
Was told during a call 2 weeks ago that my LR M3 was on the ASIAN KING and expect delivery around 18th but no text yet. Should I be worried? My existing car seems to develop a new fault every day in protest of me giving her up so I need to know whether to spend the money to fix or just hang fire and sell as is
I’m collecting Next Tuesday and was only told 6 days before my collection date/time. My existing car is in a similar situation, do I spend money on it to sell or sell as is.....

I also was told that my car (LR M3) was on the Asian King about two weeks ago. On Friday I got a text asking me to book a delivery slot. The earliest I could choose from (@ Stockport) was 19th March. However, I ended up choosing 23rd March due to work commitments. Not long to go for you I’m sure!

I also was told that my car (LR M3) was on the Asian King about two weeks ago. On Friday I got a text asking me to book a delivery slot. The earliest I could choose from (@ Stockport) was 19th March. However, I ended up choosing 23rd March due to work commitments. Not long to go for you I’m sure!

Almost Ditto for me. I had the text on Friday and have booked a pick-up from Bristol on the 20th.

Just wanted to confirm... so all the models of model 3 no longer come with grocery bag hooks in frunk and the frunk and tboor mats? What about floor mats? Do they come along with the LR and Perf variants?
They do come with internal mats (Perf does) - so I sent back my ones from Amazon, but no trunk or frunk mats or hooks - even though I was told by Telsa Sales that they do

When did you place your order? My LR M3 ordered 20th November and no VIN or info yet.. My present car is in a similar state to yours

Status
Not open for further replies.