Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they deliver with black mirror caps now ?
Carbon ones from Carbon Wurks. Very nice if you like that sort of thing!
20200305_161417.jpg

Reactions: Matt2000
Did you get it then!

Nope, unbelievably frustrating. I knew in my gut it would be a no show. They couldn’t deliver as I have to confirm verbally I can receive the car. The number they had for me was wrong. I have no idea if the car was driven here and back or what. The whole thing sucks…

Anyway, car is in Carlisle and next slot they could give me was next Thursday. Lets' see! Driven delivery from Carlisle means it will have over 100 miles on the clock, so much for the new car experience.

Nope, unbelievably frustrating. I knew in my gut it would be a no show. They couldn’t deliver as I have to confirm verbally I can receive the car. The number they had for me was wrong. I have no idea if the car was driven here and back or what. The whole thing sucks…

Anyway, car is in Carlisle and next slot they could give me was next Thursday. Lets' see! Driven delivery from Carlisle means it will have over 100 miles on the clock, so much for the new car experience.

This may be a daft question, will they not allow you to travel to Carlisle and pick up the car?

So, 10:30 and no text confirming delivery, no text giving delivery slot. After 35 minutes on the phone to Tesla and then Autoxp, I’m now expecting a call back.

For anyone expecting a delivery in future, make sure that your mobile number is being passed to the delivery organisation as I was told the reason I hadn’t received any texts was because my mobile number hadn’t been passed on to them.

Hot off the press - on the phone to Autoxp as I type this and delivery has been moved back to tomorrow (Saturday). Not happy but not much I can do either. More frustration as I’ve wasted a day of leave.

For others information, telephone number for Autoxp is 01494 471871. Please don’t take any frustration out on the people there - they just happen to be the last link in a badly organised chain.

So, 10:30 and no text confirming delivery, no text giving delivery slot. After 35 minutes on the phone to Tesla and then Autoxp, I’m now expecting a call back.

For anyone expecting a delivery in future, make sure that your mobile number is being passed to the delivery organisation as I was told the reason I hadn’t received any texts was because my mobile number hadn’t been passed on to them.

Hot off the press - on the phone to Autoxp as I type this and delivery has been moved back to tomorrow (Saturday). Not happy but not much I can do either. More frustration as I’ve wasted a day of leave.

For others information, telephone number for Autoxp is 01494 471871. Please don’t take any frustration out on the people there - they just happen to be the last link in a badly organised chain.

Thanks. That was a different number than the one I’d been given. Just been told mine is still on for today but after 4pm.

How long should I expect to have to wait until the money I sent to Tesla shows up in the “ExistingDeposit” field in the source?

I sent £40 across yesterday to test it, in advance of sending the full balance, and it hasn’t appeared yet. I put the RN in the reference (for some reason the bank added “FT” as well, so the reference says “RN11111111 FT”. Hope that doesn’t mess it up?)

How long should I expect to have to wait until the money I sent to Tesla shows up in the “ExistingDeposit” field in the source?

I sent £40 across yesterday to test it, in advance of sending the full balance, and it hasn’t appeared yet. I put the RN in the reference (for some reason the bank added “FT” as well, so the reference says “RN11111111 FT”. Hope that doesn’t mess it up?)
I'm also waiting after making payment yesterday - just in case you thought you were alone.

Reactions: Durzel
I have been waiting patiently for an M3P white with black that had arrived on Grandmark. I ordered through tusker and have had very little in the way of updates. certainly no texts or anything like that. Today I called Tesla to find that I have a provisional delivery of the 17th of March. I get excited for a brief moment until I get transferred to Tesla direct. The service I received from Tesla Direct was ace, but they did give me the bad news. My car was still in Southampton with no chance of it ever being delivered to Scotland. The guy I dealt with unmatched me and rematched me with one that was Edinburgh bound, but this time for collection. I still get the car before the end of the month, I'm just thankful this was sorted out now, rather than later. I guess whatever ships are docking soon will have my car on it. I have to say the guy at Tesla direct was good, he called me back and sent me a text with the new VIN. I'm a lot happier knowing I'm back to collecting, rather than the experimental delivery service.

Reactions: bhav
I'm a lot happier knowing I'm back to collecting, rather than the experimental delivery service.
That seems like a much saner option to me.

At least with picking it up you can be certain (or a lot more certain) that you're not wasting a holiday day hanging around the house for a car that might not even be coming. If they were being transported it would be a tougher decision, but as they're just being driven I think it's a no brainer to make a day of the collection and soak in the pickup experience.

Glad it all went smoothly!
That seems to be a common thing with Tesla’s, 3mm sounds pretty good compared to most!

Well maybe i havent described it correctly there is a break in the chrome towards the rear quarter as if its too short and you can see bits of fittings in the 3mm gap,
Was it driven to the home address or arrived on a transporter?

Driven :)

Status
Not open for further replies.