Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, car isn't being delivered today - had to ring autoxp or whatever they're called. Was told my reg has changed, tesla never told me that?! - and the cars not coming today it's coming tomorrow instead. So we'll see if it actually comes tomorrow now. Communication is a joke, I've been on the phone to about 5 people today to finally get an answer.

That seems like a much saner option to me.

At least with picking it up you can be certain (or a lot more certain) that you're not wasting a holiday day hanging around the house for a car that might not even be coming. If they were being transported it would be a tougher decision, but as they're just being driven I think it's a no brainer to make a day of the collection and soak in the pickup experience.

I agree much happier, even with the slight delay,

My SR+ is due to be delivered on Monday. Today, as a precautionary measure, I called AutoXP on the number that was given by TJPUK (cheers) and they’ve been extremely polite and helpful.

The lady confirmed they were seeing big issues and were currently running about 1 day behind, however that would be caught up with the Saturday deliveries due tomorrow.

And anyone on a Monday delivery, such as myself, would still be getting their car on Monday.

I am very pleased to say my M3LR White was delivered at 8:30 this morning, much better than the 7:30pm yesterday which they were estimating. My delivery guy overnighted in a hotel in Leeds, had the car fully valeted and delivered to me.
Handover was very thorough and he was willing to wait onsite until i have inspected and approved everything. I am verging on OCD for perfection and could not find a single fault with the car, either external or internal, this is a perfect one!
Have just returned from my first drive and a quick 10 mins top up at the Supercharger in Leeds.
The drive is amazing, for all those still waiting i can certainly confirm the wait will be well and truly worth it.

Reactions: Durzel
Well it arrived just after I last posted, was rather suprised that 2 appeared! The guys were working together and the other one was heading for Thorpe Bay. It had 29% charge. I've been home and my trusty old leaf charger that I bought a converter for delivers at 3kw. So I'm currently sitting in a very nice local hotel which is a Tesla Destination charger, delivering 12kw. I'm working sat in a nice lounge bar, on a comfy sofa drinking good coffee. I have free charging and free wifi. Now I just need to work out what to get my home charger changed to and I'll be cushty. I guess there is another thread for that. They delivery chaps said the docks at Southampton are Chokka with Teslas.

What greatly pleases me is that the car was last charged this morning at Winchester and arrived on 30%, my leaf wouldn't have got from Winchester to me without another stop. One very happy lady with EV no 3!

Reactions: Durzel and 94jdh
Well it arrived just after I last posted, was rather suprised that 2 appeared! The guys were working together and the other one was heading for Thorpe Bay. It had 29% charge. I've been home and my trusty old leaf charger that I bought a converter for delivers at 3kw. So I'm currently sitting in a very nice local hotel which is a Tesla Destination charger, delivering 12kw. I'm working sat in a nice lounge bar, on a comfy sofa drinking good coffee. I have free charging and free wifi. Now I just need to work out what to get my home charger changed to and I'll be cushty. I guess there is another thread for that. They delivery chaps said the docks at Southampton are Chokka with Teslas.

What greatly pleases me is that the car was last charged this morning at Winchester and arrived on 30%, my leaf wouldn't have got from Winchester to me without another stop. One very happy lady with EV no 3!

That’s good news.

Alas, despite the assurances, I just had a call to say mine won’t make it today after all. That’s 3 failed deliveries so far and counting...

• Informative
Reactions: bhav
Has anyone had experience with swapping to an inventory car on a lease order? I was advised to 'buy' the inventory car with the deposit to ensure it doesn't get taken while the lease company request it (i missed out on two others because of this). I've done that and now have two accounts. On my new order I have a collection appointment confirmed and a request for the full amount to be paid, on the original order, still nothing. I called Tesla and they said the enterprise team will merge the accounts, but are backed up at the moment. I need to book time off work and arrange for my car to be collected, so wanted to know if i should trust the collection date?

So, 10:30 and no text confirming delivery, no text giving delivery slot. After 35 minutes on the phone to Tesla and then Autoxp, I’m now expecting a call back.

For anyone expecting a delivery in future, make sure that your mobile number is being passed to the delivery organisation as I was told the reason I hadn’t received any texts was because my mobile number hadn’t been passed on to them.

Hot off the press - on the phone to Autoxp as I type this and delivery has been moved back to tomorrow (Saturday). Not happy but not much I can do either. More frustration as I’ve wasted a day of leave.

For others information, telephone number for Autoxp is 01494 471871. Please don’t take any frustration out on the people there - they just happen to be the last link in a badly organised chain.

Been trying this number but keep getting mailbox full message lol. They've probably bolted.

Has anyone had experience with swapping to an inventory car on a lease order? I was advised to 'buy' the inventory car with the deposit to ensure it doesn't get taken while the lease company request it (i missed out on two others because of this). I've done that and now have two accounts. On my new order I have a collection appointment confirmed and a request for the full amount to be paid, on the original order, still nothing. I called Tesla and they said the enterprise team will merge the accounts, but are backed up at the moment. I need to book time off work and arrange for my car to be collected, so wanted to know if i should trust the collection date?

In another thread someone had mentioned that there is a 14 day "cooling off period" when it comes to a lease, so not sure if this is transferable as I assume you already signed your previous contract - but may check with the lease company to make sure?

In another thread someone had mentioned that there is a 14 day "cooling off period" when it comes to a lease, so not sure if this is transferable as I assume you already signed your previous contract - but may check with the lease company to make sure?

Sorry should have mentioned, the Lease company (leaseplan) have been very helpful and have submitted everything necessary for the change, it just seems to be Tesla dragging their heels.

I sent a test amount and didn't see anything in source code the next day. I am due to collect on Monday so have gone ahead and transferred the rest. Am crossing my fingers it's not gone into the ether!

Had a nice call from Tesla today just confirming time of pickup, that I'd made the payment (which they couldn't find yet!) etc. So far I've been impressed by most of my comms with them.

Reactions: Durzel
Status
Not open for further replies.