Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which number did you use for AutoXP? The number I have has had a mailbox full issue for weeks so I've never been able to speak to them.
The number I got given is 01494 471871 - went through in about 30 seconds which was a surprise!

I had similar issue with Tusker. Try phoning Tesla's general delivery team and ask if the approval has been received from Zenith to proceed with delivery. I discovered that the approval for the car had been sent from Tusker and that somewhere in Tesla it had been lost. 2 phone calls later, I had a phone call from Tesla apologising and arranging a delivery for tomorrow (fingers crossed it gets here)
If the approval for has been sent, I think it is Tesla direct that needs to confirm.
Good luck
Approval from Zenith was also received by Tesla around 10 days ago and both Zenith and Tesla have confirmed this... but still so much confusion.
By Tesla's general delivery team do you mean the following number?: 01627 450604

Ordered in mid December (lease company). Was told two weeks ago home delivery week commencing 13th March and was even given a registration plate. Radio silence since that. Chased lease company who had no update. Spoke to Tesla today and surprisingly got booked a home delivery for this Wednesday. I’ll believe it when the car is on my drive...

Ordered my SR+ white/black mid Jan - told consistently by our fleet provider (fleet alliance) the car has been ordered etc but couldn’t give me an RN. After much hassle on Weds last week they gave me an RN - spoke to Tesla and turns out that was someone else’s number. Back on the phone to Fleet and guy was very apologetic - had quoted my colleagues RN from the next line up as he read across the screen. New RN in hand I go back to Tesla to find out there is an order but currently no driver details uploaded, the order was placed with them after hours on Weds eve - processed by Tesla 11:00 am Thurs morning. So looks like there’s been a cockup somewhere and/or I’ve been fobbed off since mid Jan. looks like I’ll be able to have fun for a few months yet over on the shopping movements 2020 thread but to say I’m annoyed would be putting it mildly. Needless to say fleet assure me their system says ordered on the 15th Jan. if I log into my Tesla account linked to my work email address I now have a referral code so looks like they may have attached a driver now. I was really hoping for a March delivery too ☹️

Ordered my SR+ white/black mid Jan - told consistently by our fleet provider (fleet alliance) the car has been ordered etc but couldn’t give me an RN. After much hassle on Weds last week they gave me an RN - spoke to Tesla and turns out that was someone else’s number. Back on the phone to Fleet and guy was very apologetic - had quoted my colleagues RN from the next line up as he read across the screen. New RN in hand I go back to Tesla to find out there is an order but currently no driver details uploaded, the order was placed with them after hours on Weds eve - processed by Tesla 11:00 am Thurs morning. So looks like there’s been a cockup somewhere and/or I’ve been fobbed off since mid Jan. looks like I’ll be able to have fun for a few months yet over on the shopping movements 2020 thread but to say I’m annoyed would be putting it mildly. Needless to say fleet assure me their system says ordered on the 15th Jan. if I log into my Tesla account linked to my work email address I now have a referral code so looks like they may have attached a driver now. I was really hoping for a March delivery too ☹️
Not sure what you mean by "attaching a driver"?

If you mean whether or not they've matched you with a car - sadly having a referral code there doesn't mean anything. I've had that since 8 January (when my order was submitted by Zenith and my account created). I still don't have a car matched.

If you mean whether or not they've matched you with a car - sadly having a referral code there doesn't mean anything. I've had that since 8 January (when my order was submitted by Zenith and my account created). I still don't have a car matched.
So I was told by Tesla that my RN was referring to an order but that there had not been any driver details added to the order yet. I don’t know if the order form for a fleet/lease provider looks different as they are always buying the car on behalf of another person who will ultimately be the driver?

Forgot to ask above...what are you waiting for? Presumably if we haven’t been matched yet we’ll get matched some point in Q2 when cars start to ship?

Oh I see, that your name is attached - yes, my name is on the order on Tesla's side (and it's clear - i.e. Zenith order, but for me).

I've ordered bog standard SR+ in white. I think there's a remote possibility of still being matched but it's clearly dwindling by the minute!

Reactions: N4t_Boy51
Ordered my white M3 LR at the end of January via Leaseplan with a requested date of mid April.
Haven't heard anything from anyone yet, but looking at this thread prompted me to give LP a call.
It appears my order has a Tesla RN but no VIN although it should have, so LP are checking with Tesla.

Don't know about anyone else, but it seems from reading the comments that if you leased, there are no end of problems with comms and details not being correct, RN numbers being missing/wrong.

Yeah seems that way. I ordered direct, phoned once to clarify I would get the final invoice before end of financial year. Received delivery text, shortly followed by VIN and VRN. Collect on Thursday.

Though this Tesla Direct Delivery option (don’t know whether this has ever been offered to non lease clients) seems to have an issue.

Reactions: stonecoldrmw
Status
Not open for further replies.