Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quotezilla strikes again...

Looks good!
On a serious note, have you chased them?

Tried calling the same number and it rang out with no voicemail option available.

I suspect you won't be able to see the funny side of any weeds gags until after you have taken delivery ;)

Correct.

oh dear , maybe its still on its way

Yep, still only 1 car on drive.

Amazon deliver into the evening these days, maybe Tesla do to. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks, I'm itching to see it.

I'd be interested in people's order dates, as it allows me to guestimate my own delivery, but also helps me see if there's a change in comms/delivery etc...

Ordered 10th March.

out of interest are people still getting the Delivery appointment update on their account when getting home delivery ?

That only appeared today - my day of delivery.

A43 North from there would be heading right towards me but in the wrong direction for Solihull. That's obviously closed so no idea where else they would be going, maybe a compound somewhere.
That’s what I was thinking. They are probably distributing from a closed SC. I’m not sure but would have thought a large delivery of X would not be for one SC

Reactions: Matt2000
Have agreed that “my car” will be kept at Bristol for me for the time being until there’s an indication of when the movement restrictions may be eased and I can go to collect. Option to cancel the order at any time, though I’ll wait for the moment.

There was an indication that there would possibly be no more home deliveries after 1st April, but don’t know if that was just from Bristol or country wide.

On 26th March I declined an appointment to collect my car on 28th, as it's non-essential travel and a 120 mile round trip for me to Leeds.
The leasing company advised me today the car's been re-assigned by Tesla, despite a telephone assurance to me this would not be the case. Having waited since November for the car I now don't know if/when the order will be fulfilled. Has anyone else experienced this?

Mine was cancelled on the 25th for collection on the 27th and I like you was assured that I wouldn’t lose the car so will be really p*ssed off if I have. Think an email to the lease company is required now I’ve heard that.
Must say I’ve been checking all the vins of the inventory cars to see if mine turns up there. If anyone takes delivery of a white/ black m3p with a different reg number to the old they were expecting let me know plz.

I'm in the same boat too - waiting on an M3P which I said wasn't essential last week, as although I'm a key worker, I can work from home. I will also be feeling the same if it's been re-assigned (he didn't mention it and I wish I'd asked now).

I think everyone is under the illusion that they can actually keep these cars on hold/assigned to you (whoever you spoke to might have told you they will but in practice I don't think they have any control over it).

The car just gets assigned to whoever will take as soon as possible! That's a Tesla thing and I don't think your lease company can go anything about it! And that would explain why people have received cars with different reg numbers.

Reactions: ringi
Status
Not open for further replies.