Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.28.2 (320fba0)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’ve had my M3 with HW 3 for 2 months now and haven’t received a single update. I’m still running 2019.20.
I’ve called support and they tell me that there is nothing wrong and that there just isn’t any updates available for my car at this point. This doesn’t make any sense to me since there are obviously a lot of updates out in the last two months.
Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
You aren't missing much of anything. Not worth wasting your time contacting support just to have the latest greatest thing which might actually have new problems that aren't in .20.

• Helpful
Reactions: T-Mom
Right, and sometimes I see things in the notes that lead people to think it is new when the feature has been there awhile. Example, in this release is a note about lowering the volume of music when a door is opened. Uh, that has been in our S and X for 3 years, so I wonder what is different. Is that just new for the 3?

My 3 has been turning the volume down when a door is opened since at least 2019.20.4.2, if not earlier.

that could just be the maps update. Let us know. Still waiting here.

Downloaded navigation data NA-2019.20-10487. Total download was 8.3 GB!

35AC81B6-480B-407F-BEC1-B2DCA91AB79B.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: darth_vad3r
You're expecting a software update to make your USB storage device faster? :rolleyes:

Not sure how much snark vs. seriousness you were going for.

I’m expecting a software update to restore the dashcam & sentry recording functionality I had on this same USB flash for the past few months. Yes, I’ve cleared out my drive. The error showed up IMMEDIATELY after my 24.4 update finished in my garage.

Others are having the same problem (Recommended USB drive for dashcam)

Probably not the right thread for this, but does anyone have a recommended controller for beach buggy? My controller worked for the other games, but it isn't doing anything at all even though this build says it should.

That’s actually a feature not a bug. It does that in relation to exiting and not opening the door and having the music blast out. I find this nice as in my pass, ( younger age) would do this and my parents would hate me for it hahahahaha

No, it really is a bug. It also ducks the volume when you get in the car, and automatically starts playback on your phone the very instant that it successfully connects to it by Bluetooth. Half the time, by the time I actually get into the car, whatever Netflix show I most recently watching before getting into the car has started playing in near silence, and I've completely missed a minute or more of it, and have to back it up.

And often, the audio doesn't come back up at all afterwards, and I have to manually increase it.

And the ducking also happens for phone calls, independent of the audio playback, which often results in me taking a phone call, and not being able to hear it until I crank it back up from 3 or whatever.

No, this feature is one of those "sounded like a good idea at the time" features. In reality, I'd pay Tesla $100 tomorrow if they would give me a way to permanently turn that misfeature off.