Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.28.2 waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ahhh this is so frustrating I know it’s not a major update but its been rolling out for 4/5 days now and it usually doesn’t take me this long to get updates. You can’t lie it sucks waiting everyone else get updated while you wait lol its like watching everybody else opening Christmas gifts and you didn’t get anything, who else waiting??? :)

Yep, still waiting here. It really bothers me that my car tells me the software I'm on is "up to date." OK, clearly not! Any other wording I could live with, e.g. "No updates available to you at this time," or something like that, would be fine.

Anyway, HW3 2019.24.4 here. Playing the waiting game.

I'm with you man lol, I used to be one of the lucky owners who got the early update releases but lately I've been on the tail end of the rollout.

Here's my location/configuration:
- In Southern California
- Long-Range RWD, July 2018 build, VIN: 39xxx
- EAP software (No FSD)
- Running v.2019.24.4

I'm with you man lol, I used to be one of the lucky owners who got the early update releases but lately I've been on the tail end of the rollout.

Here's my location/configuration:
- In Southern California
- Long-Range RWD, July 2018 build, VIN: 39xxx
- EAP software (No FSD)
- Running v.2019.24.4

wow I saw alot of California people’s get the update first I’m surprised

Yep, still waiting here. It really bothers me that my car tells me the software I'm on is "up to date." OK, clearly not! Any other wording I could live with, e.g. "No updates available to you at this time," or something like that, would be fine.

Anyway, HW3 2019.24.4 here. Playing the waiting game.

HW3 here as well. Seems like HW3 always takes forever, and Enhanced Summon suppose to rollout by 8/16, seem like they making us wait til almost that day for 2019.28.2 , I dont even believe Enhanced Summon is really coming this month and I don’t believe watching netflix is coming in September neither lol

Last edited:
HW3 here as well. Seems like HW3 always takes forever, and Enhanced Summon suppose to rollout by 8/16, seem like they making us wait til almost that day for 2019.28.2 , I dont even believe Enhanced Summon is really coming this month and I don’t believe watching netflix is coming in September neither lol

I'm with you there, though I'm happy to be surprised. :D