Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32.12.2 is full on Nervous Nellie Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else getting front impact warning beeps way more than ever with this update? It's driving me crazy.

I also have had a few instances of rolling into a controlled stop at around 5 mph, and as I approach the car in front of me the car totally locks up it's breaks when I'm still about 8 feet from the car in front of me. Totally unnecessary.

I've only had this experience with the current software version.

Reactions: croman
Anyone else getting front impact warning beeps way more than ever with this update? It's driving me crazy.

I also have had a few instances of rolling into a controlled stop at around 5 mph, and as I approach the car in front of me the car totally locks up it's breaks when I'm still about 8 feet from the car in front of me. Totally unnecessary.

I've only had this experience with the current software version.

I am getting front impact warnings since the update, and never had any before. Get them occasionally in our Leaf, pulling up behind a car at a stop light, but not on the Tesla until now. Never had the brakes kick in. I probably can work on coming up a little more gently.

I am getting front impact warnings since the update, and never had any before. Get them occasionally in our Leaf, pulling up behind a car at a stop light, but not on the Tesla until now. Never had the brakes kick in. I probably can work on coming up a little more gently.

I've also had an uptick in forward collision warning since V10, especially coming up on stopped vehicles where I know they are actually turning and will be way out of my way by time of approach but I've got my FCW setting on early and don't mind the warning. Never AEB though. If the car is actually an issue I'm braking way before it has.

Reactions: Kmartyn
Yes. I was a passenger yesterday and was surprised at amount of frontal (and I think a couple of rear) warnings when queuing - they were late too, ie didn't sound until car in front had moved off. My wife (main driver) had commented on it also and seemingly increased number of warnings recently.

Hadn't put it down to a software update but this makes sense now.