Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.5.15 - No Sentry mode for S & X ???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would like to see the change log. Someone reported that LR RWD get 325mi with this update
I was from 2018.49.x before sentry mode was released. I just got the 2019.5 tonight and the release note only mentions dog mode and folding mirror by location. Nothing about sentry mode but I do have it in the car and app now.

2B5423BB-8887-46CC-9844-3FB967F5EB29.jpeg
5B72A605-C84C-43EB-8567-1CC31FE09553.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah, my friend has a model 3 and has got it. I have a model x, i have an update that is higher than his 2019.5.15 but no sentry mode. those options are not available in the app or the car.

His update is only 2019.5.4 and he has both dog mode and sentry mode.

Just got 5.15 on my RWD LR...coming from 49.

Yes, it added Sentry Mode. As for the dash cam, it records the front camera and two front fender rear-side facing cameras.

It also bumped my range to 325 on a full charge, and added the blind-spot warning chime..it warns when leaving your lane according to the description.

Oh yeah, Pole Position is still missing.

Yes, it added Sentry Mode. As for the dash cam, it records the front camera and two front fender rear-side facing cameras.

It also bumped my range to 325 on a full charge, and added the blind-spot warning chime..it warns when leaving your lane according to the description.

Pole Position is not coming back due to copyright

• Informative
Reactions: trm2

The chime still doesn’t work