Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model S Long Range Insurance Concerns

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello friends,
I'm the owner of a 2019 White Model S who was been paying far too much for my insurance with my auto policy of 517$. Long story short, Ive been driving the car for awhile now its got 52,000 miles and I'm hoping to find a better priced insurance. Thank you.

$517 per… month?
Apologizes, there was an initially higher payment to cover both the starting month and the ending month out of the SIX months that I have signed up to pay ending May 19 2023 started from 11/19/22 and the other four payments that I make in-between are for 517$ each. Im really suffering trying to find a way to switch my insurance soon because I know this is not what I need to be paying. Its just too much.

Apologizes, there was an initially higher payment to cover both the starting month and the ending month out of the SIX months that I have signed up to pay ending May 19 2023 started from 11/19/22 and the other four payments that I make in-between are for 517$ each. Im really suffering trying to find a way to switch my insurance soon because I know this is not what I need to be paying. Its just too much.
Interesting.

I would probably advise you to try to get a quote for every insurer that is licensed to operate in your state. My total payment is only $500 for a 6 months policy.