Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sense that the autopilot keeps just a little more in the lane center - it used to favour the inside of the lane a little too much for my heart rate - but that might be wishful thinking.
What hasn't changed is the quite violent swerve when lane changing. I'm not allowed by 'er upstairs to use the AP when she's with me, which is 95% of the time, because of this and the occasional hard braking for no apparent reason.
It's a huge achievement to get to this point, but it's the last 5% of the problem that's going to be the real test and I'm not at all sure it will pass it in my lifetime.

Hi all. Ah, my first official post here on TMC. I am excited because I also received the update notice this morning around 10:30 am EST for my 2017 Model S75D with MCU 1; AP 2.5. At this point, I'm not sure what additions will work on my MCU or AP but very eager to find out.
Something to be aware of, and which you may (or may not) want to use, is an online database of software updates. It tracks what vehicles, what models, etc., but not the details of software content. It can be helpful to see what others with your same vehicle type are getting, and when. And if you contribute to it, that helps the wider community see what software updates are being delivered and installed.
The login credentials are based on the login for the TMC site itself. Enjoy!
The link is here: https://ev-fw.com/track-reports.php?ver=8.0

When your update completes, read your release notes. Major changes will be explained, but minor fixes will probably not be mentioned. I always go though a process of rebooting with the steering wheel controls and then looking at each configuration setting on the MCU for the car, audio, etc. Sometimes there are new configuration options that need to be set and it’s good just to confirm the existing settings were not changed. Works for me, I am sure others have their own process for verifying OTA updates.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. Most times I do the reboot sequence, but I often do not go back to check various settings; so thank you, I will check just to be sure.