Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.20.12 being pushed out now (6/9/2020)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla mobile app was also updated to version 3.10.6 today. There have been past times when both app and car updates have appeared on the same day and that introduced some new unannounced feature. Not sure if that’s the case here but could be a possibility.

The mobile app was probably updated to support car sharing/access by other Tesla owners, which is great for households such as mine where two of us own two Teslas in different accounts, lending a Tesla to a friend, and also potentially for service center loaners:

Tesla launches new car-sharing feature to simplify access - Electrek

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva
Same here 3 updates in 1 week. Cool!

It's not cool because Tesla does not fix anything important with all these updates.

Tesla - give us a proper;

Cruise Control
Speed Limiter
Stop phantom braking
Make the heater work properly
Put a time and date on the camera clips
Make the radio work and adjustable/programmable on all modulations
Allow the Sat Nav to find non Tesla charging locations
Allow the Sat Nav to have speed camera warnings (every other manufacturer allows this!)

I bought this car thinking it was state of the art - it is a long way from that.

I haven't had a chance to test it on the freeway yet, but did a lot of city driving this week, and it seemed to handle it better. It also seemed less prone to hard braking or indecision when stopping at and going through stop lights. Stop and go performance was better as well. Hopefully, others will chime in with their experiences.

One Youtuber mentioned seeing improvements on the freeway and less issues with overpasses. Looking forward to testing that.

Battery pre-conditioning message/notification has been relocated to the Nav directions, map area with these 2020.20.x builds.... I like as it no longer blocks the right frame center area.

20200613_220344.jpg