Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Las Vegas resident here. 107º by me today. Updated from 2020.20.12 to 2020.24.6.5 last night and now having AC issues (only blowing air, not cooling it - couldn't get interior temp below 88º today). Just a heads up!

Have experienced this only briefly.
I think I turned climate control off, then back on, and it came back. Wondering if this works for anyone else?

On Topic, I had 24.6.4 for a few days, got this update today but haven't really driven yet.

Had the 24.6.4 update for a few days and this came yesterday. Today, either the LTE is having issues or the network is having a hard time with the streaming apps. Only a track will play then nothing loads and switching between the services does nothing. I forced a reboot using the steering wheel buttons, but that only get it back momentarily.

Have experienced this only briefly.
I think I turned climate control off, then back on, and it came back. Wondering if this works for anyone else?
I think I also experienced this for a minute or so on .4, turning climate off and on again seemed to do the trick that time, and i never had it again, but on the other hand I didn't drive much the last 2 days, not a single mile on .5 yet eventhough it updated last night.