Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M0del Yada

Jun 23, 2020
Florida
Just took a 30 minute drive to work. No noticeable changes. Although, it only detected about a third of the speed limit signs...and I got a nice hard phantom brake while passing a semi turning in the left lane :) B-E-A-UTIFUL

LevelHeaded

Dec 31, 2019
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Unfortunately 36.3 didn't resolve my hood latch sensor issue. So it looks like my 800 mi trip back home tomorrow will have to be driven the VERY old fashioned way: without even basic cruise control. Joy! Though I guess I should just consider myself lucky if the whole of the front suspension doesn't fall out from under the car during the trip

Matsayz

Jul 6, 2019
Las Vegas
Unfortunately 36.3 didn't resolve my hood latch sensor issue. So it looks like my 800 mi trip back home tomorrow will have to be driven the VERY old fashioned way: without even basic cruise control. Joy! Though I guess I should just consider myself lucky if the whole of the front suspension doesn't fall out from under the car during the trip

What’s this issue? I’ve read about adjusting the bump stops for the hatch but not much else

Dennisis

Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2020
Tucson
Yeah, because Tesla's are on the roadsides all over sidelined by broken suspensions.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Klau2

Mar 25, 2019
Boyds, MD
The hood latch i think is a known issue. I don't think it can be fixed from an update. The video below talks about it.

Klau2

Mar 25, 2019
Boyds, MD
Yeah, I just of course had no issue with it for 1600 miles and then it went bad when I was 800 mi from home :(
yeah, that sucks. i have the backseat alignment issue, they ordered the parts for it over a month ago, still waiting for them. Tesla QC issue definitely not the greatest.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC