Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.48.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot Teslafi .26 2020-12-25 130609.jpg

Waiting for release notes.

I read that tweet as Musk saying this release is one fire emoji if you have a pedestrian speaker, 1/2 fire emoji if you don't. While it is inevitable that more stuff is coming, based on the release record, I am not sure this is exactly a part one. This seems more like this is what we got done in this release, and when the other stuff finishes, we will release it in subsequent releases. It is ambiguous to me if there is a specific part two of the holiday release. It could be there is a part two, but I think it is a bit too hasty to declare there's a part two.

I am still waiting on part one regardless. Please, Lord Musk, I have confessed my Tesla sins. May I have the latest updates? I even went to Christmas supercharging today.

This pushed to my 2021 XLR+ without FSD today. Taking a hell of a lot longer than the 30 min 2020.48.12.1 took, - and it’s not the fastest connection but still tests ~ 210 down over my WiFi connection in the garage

Hi, Captain Obvious here. I've been reading the reaction to 2020.48.26 across multiple threads and Tweets and it's very clear that expectations were set too high and because of that this release is generally seen as a disappointment (dughhhh). If this was a normal release in the middle of the year it would be 'nice'. But with the hope of FSD beta, birds-eye view, etc. The Tesla masses are feeling let down. Yes it's pretty obvious but it feels better to just admit it.

Hi, Captain Obvious here. I've been reading the reaction to 2020.48.26 across multiple threads and Tweets and it's very clear that expectations were set too high and because of that this release is generally seen as a disappointment (dughhhh). If this was a normal release in the middle of the year it would be 'nice'. But with the hope of FSD beta, birds-eye view, etc. The Tesla masses are feeling let down. Yes it's pretty obvious but it feels better to just admit it.

Welcome, Class of 2020, to ElonTime.

Square his time estimates and halve your expectations and you'll only be disappointed 60% of the time.