Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.48.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven’t driven the car yet but the release notes on my X say the IP has been updated.

edit - yep. Gear selector is now in the bottom left, AP/speed info display is slightly different on the IP. Otherwise looks about the same on a short drive anyway. Smaller fonts for everything except the side “gauges” seem unchanged. Whatever seems fine

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: spectrum
I have a 21 x.
There are some minor display changes with this update. Minor visualizations for AP, there’s a smaller font for a lot of things while driving. All minor minor stuff really. I can get a pic or video if you’re really interested.
Thanks, a picture would be nice if it's VERY easy to do. This is rolling out pretty quick so I expect to have it by tomorrow.

I just checked Teslafi. So far, no older model S had gotten the update.

Tesla doesn't care about anyone but new customers and people they can get more money out of. That's become more and more clear over time.

Those who already paid and can't be tapped for more cash? They don't matter anymore.

Last edited:
Tesla doesn't care about anyone but new customers and people they can get more money out of. That's become more and more clear over time.

Those who already paid and can't be tapped for more cash? They don't matter anymore.
I'm sorry you feel that way. That had not been my experience after three years with the car. It is better than when I bought it. I can understand that Tesla engineers are slower to get to older cars, but they do get to us eventually if it is feasible.