Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.2.9 ???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• k4q1kbofgda61.jpg
    k4q1kbofgda61.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: DanCar
Op you could have at least waited till there were some release notes
Je vous remercie pour cette réponse très instructive !!! J'ai toujours pensé que cette plate-forme permettait d'obtenir des informations sensées !

I had to put this into google translate as I dont speak the language, Google translate gives me:
=================

Thank you for this very informative answer !!! I always thought this platform was about getting sensible information
================

Which I assume is the general gist of what you are trying to say. In general TMC is fairly good at providing "sensible" information, but there are plenty of cases where thats not the case. This entire thread (that someone started because of a reddit post from a new user, in an apparent effort to be "FIRST!" to report some firmware update or other), is an example of "less sensible" information.

The post you were referencing (with "fart update") is an attempt at humor by someone to intimate that tesla spends too much time updating secondary features and not enough on updating autopilot (updating the games, or gimmicks instead of working on something else).

So, the "fart update" is a fake post of someone attempting to make a joke.

I am attempting to give you a serious answer to the question, as its likely that english is not your mother tongue, and jokes do not tend to translate very well into other languages.

Hope that helps.

Op you could have at least waited till there were some release notes

I had to put this into google translate as I dont speak the language, Google translate gives me:
=================

Thank you for this very informative answer !!! I always thought this platform was about getting sensible information
================

Which I assume is the general gist of what you are trying to say. In general TMC is fairly good at providing "sensible" information, but there are plenty of cases where thats not the case. This entire thread (that someone started because of a reddit post from a new user, in an apparent effort to be "FIRST!" to report some firmware update or other), is an example of "less sensible" information.

The post you were referencing (with "fart update") is an attempt at humor by someone to intimate that tesla spends too much time updating secondary features and not enough on updating autopilot (updating the games, or gimmicks instead of working on something else).

So, the "fart update" is a fake post of someone attempting to make a joke.

I am attempting to give you a serious answer to the question, as its likely that english is not your mother tongue, and jokes do not tend to translate very well into other languages.

Hope that helps.
Thanks a lot for your explanation.
Translator are not always giving the correct word translation based on the context. In this context, 'meaningful information' should be the correct translation.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
Status
Not open for further replies.